8

I was wrong.

My entire fyp was covered in videos about those pictures. Conspiracies, ships, outrage. Exactly what I was afraid of. Exactly why I wanted to keep it a secret from the public.

Things like this make me wish I would've never gotten involved with the internet. I love my fanbase and the love that they give me, but sometimes I could just live a private life where I didn't have to worry about what I look like and who I'm with in public 24/7.

But I signed up for this, and I knew that this was going to happen if I got popular, so I couldn't really complain. But it still sucked.

I closed TikTok and, dreadfully, opened Twitter. I decided to make some people's day and read some dms.

I scrolled as far back in my message history that I had the patience for. Most of them were copypastas, declarations of love, people telling me about how I saved their lives. I made sure to respond to those last ones. Once I got bored I decided to actually face the issue at hand. Shooting my brother a text, I opened his stream.

Alex was spinning in George's chair and George was on his phone in the background.

"Quackity." George spoke up, "It's time. He's watching."

Alex stopped spinning and sighed.

"Could we just get him in here? I don't want to say anything that he doesn't agree with."

On queue, I clicked off my phone and began walking to the room. I knocked on the door lightly and peeked my head in.

"You called?"

"Oh hey, Y/- I mean, U/N?"

I nodded, "You can call me either. It doesn't matter."

I slid into the room and waved at the camera.

"Where should we start?"

We told them everything. How I'm George's brother, how me and Alex met, when and how we got together. There, obviously, were those few comments about how I shouldn't be with him and how I was a bad person, and how I didn't deserve him. I didn't pay much attention to them.

We ended up playing Minecraft and laughing the night away, not entirely aware of what was going down in the Dream Smp at the moment.

----------------------------------------

365 words

began- 1/21/2021

published- 1/21/2021

estimated time worked on- 30 minutes.

unedited

Short update for today, I'll try to work on a longer one