11

A year time skip lol

------------------------------------

My fingers were locked with Alex's as we walked, a wide smile on my face. 

"Okay, so what about orange? A creamy orange could work. Or- or like some kind of beige!"

"What exactly is 'creamy orange'?" He looked at me as if I had just announced insanity.

"Like the color of a creamsicle, but duller."

"I think beige would be better. It would match the humble-home look that you want."

"That's true!" I agreed, leaning my shoulder onto his. 

"Should we go to get the color swatches?"

"Yeah, we're gonna have to check out the tones before we buy anything."

"We really just need something that would match that couch."

"That's true, we really just need to get whatever, as long as it goes well with it. But I'm sure it's not that hard to match walls with a black couch."

"You're right. Not a lot of things clash with black."

"Is there enough room in there for both of us to have room to stream?"

"I don't think it really matters. We could stream on the same setup, or we could put both of ours in the same room. Anything would work."

"True. And we have nearly opposite streaming schedules, so both of us needing to stream wouldn't be an issue. And if we do we could just collab or something."

"Sounds like a plan," I leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"I love you," Alex said, looking over at me with a love-sick gaze.

"I love you too,"

-------------------------------------------------

252 words

began- 3/4/2021

published- 3/4/2021

estimated time worked on- 10 minutes.

unedited

sorry to my older readers, I decided that I'm going to add some bonding time between the reader and Alex. This and the painting n stuff of the house is all I'm going to add, though.