Chapter 8: You Got Me Good.

// Nova //

Brad grabbed my hand as I followed behind, close to his back and on his heels. My eyes couldn't adjust to my surroundings immediately. The music was still blasting out of the amps, my head wasn't thinking straight, and my body was drenched in sweat from my previous dirty dancing. I continued letting Brad drag me out of the club. I wasn't even thinking about Tess during the whole thing either. I thought she left by now, to be honest.

As Brad continued finding the exit, I looked back and saw the sea of dancing people take over our spots on the dancefloor. Evetually, Brad found the exit and we were now faced with the harsh cold weather. I wrapped my arms around myself, wishing I grabbed my jacket before leaving so abruptly.

"C'mon, let's make this night more interesting." I heard the brunette boy in front of me say.

I rubbed my eyes roughly with the back of my hand, not replying to him. He reached for my wrist and grasped onto it tightly, making it turn whiter than my skin color. He rushed me into a dark alley that was empty except for the two of us. He pushed me to the brick, cold wall and rested his head on my bare shoulder. I felt my breath getting hitched, my mind racing. I was panicking as I realized what I just got myself into.

I pushed him off me a little bit, trying to look into his glossy eyes. He was drunk and I was still somewhat sober. I tried placing my hands on his chest and pushing with all my might, but he wouldn't budge. He started whispering sexual things into my ears, as I was praying for someone to save me. I was scared and uncomfortable. I just wanted to be home; safe & sound. He kissed my neck roughly as I kicked his legs from discomfort.

"P-please, get off me..." I pleaded.

He smirked and continued doing what he was doing. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, wishing that the wall I was leaning on would disappear and suck me into a black hole instead. I was praying to find someone to help me get out of here. I clenched my fists and punched his shoulder and chest. He grunted and glared at me with his red, glossy eyes. It scared me and I kind of froze under his stare. Suddenly, he just backed away slowly and shoved me against the wall in annoyance. My head hit the wall and it felt like someone was using a jackhammer on the side of my head. I covered my head from the impact and felt my back and face ache. The wall was rough and obviously hard. I covered my head with my arms, sobbing in place and not wanting to leave. I just felt like dying already right there.

Brad walked away and I heard him say, "-She's not even worth it....bitch.."

I shut my eyes again, feeling the tears that were forming in my eyes to fall down my cheek.

I was alone and I could only hear car horns and their tires splashing quickly through puddles. I groaned and just laid there on the floor, not giving a damn because I was just so ashamed of myself. I was sprawled against the dirty floor, looking like a hot mess. As I lay there, my mind was racing with different people's faces appearing. I thought of Tess and how she's probably freaking out where I was at the moment by tomorrow morning. I couldn't believe all this happened just because I wanted to move on from Niall. The night ended so badly that I'm bleeding from the side of my head in an empty alley in the early hours of the morning. No one was going to save me, I don't know why I would believe that someone would come rescue me. I opened my eyes a bit, to see shoes walking up to me. I squinted, causing some more tears to fall down onto the cold ground.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" I heard someone say that echoed twice in the alley.

I didn't even respond. I thought this person would hurt me some more, so there was no bother to even talk. There probably was no reason for me to breathe anymore either. Why couldn't that person just leave me here to die?