Marilyn Monroe has Kahunas Pt 2

To say that I was stuck in the position that I never thought I would be the understatement of the year. I never thought that I would be in the  Whitehouse, let alone in the private quarters.  

So when Marilyn Monroe calls the man who planned on fucking me soon, I could not tell you how exactly it felt to deal with it.  Jack was having a very conflicting point of view. On one hand, I knew that eventually I would end up having to face the reality of life as a mistress. 

Jack kept his eyes on me as he was talking to Marilyn Monroe. I kind of mouthed I can go with little hesitation. Marilyn Monroe was talking incessantly.  

The food that was ordered appeared and I ended up seeing the butler.

"Oh just over there." I said looking at table. As though I was the first lady directing the butlers to sit us in their family room. 

I was suddenly seeing an what if and I never wanted to see that. Nobody who has an affair think along the lines of what if because you were the secret not someone he could have a future with. 

But in the moments before I went to bed, in mine, alone. I thought of him. What if he and were married? would he cheat? probably would I no.  But would I be ok with him cheating..

Now before you judge me to harshly please understand, I am trying to be honest. I am an hypocrite. I was in my early twenties and in love with him.

The Definitive answer is no. 

Jacqueline Kennedy was a complicated women. I believe that at some point, Jacqueline Kennedy was in love with Jack but I think his family who had money had infleunced her decision. I mean, Jacqueline had went through a scandalous divorce and had scars, ones that  are unseen.

Authors Note: It slippedd my mind that this would have been JFK'S 104 birthday. So Happy Birthday.