Lust

A couple days later I showed up to the white house late at night. Jacqueline Kennedy was gone to Glen Ora, I presume. It would be the first official day that I would have seen Jack for months  and frankly, I did not know what to or how to behave. When I finally got into the personal wing of the white house, well it escalated quickly

I had shown up in a dark coat, my hair was up in a bun with various strands coming out of my bun, a simple red dress, and no lipstick. It is important. I kept an eye out for anyone who should not have been there, late at night, when I would sneak it. Nobody was there. 

To be at the White House at night was like sneaking into a museum. You felt like you could trip a sensor. The sheer mass of size and the understanding that this is not as old as it could be. The white house as we know it was done by Edith Carrow Roosevelt for her children in the early 1900s just so you know. 

"Hello." 

There stood Jack with a scotch in his hand and a simple grey shirt with khaki and black leather shoes that were polished to perfection.  

"Hello. Can i come in?" 

He gestured to allow me in. The white house was still decorated for Christmas with little touches that indicated  the children. I tried not too think too much about them. I walked past the little touches. 

"How's the redecoration." I asked remembering a bunch of people moaning about it. Families who had managed to grab authentic white house pieces where getting harrassed. She would spin it and try to rub out the harrassment but... it happened.

"You are seriously asking about my wife." 

"Yes," I looked at him and he groaned out.

"You know she is going to film a special..." 

"No, I didn't but you are going to show up which is going to make this whole thing more important to girls." I grinned wolfishly at him. 

He smirked deeply. 

"Would you watch..."

"That depends... Would you do it."

He paced quickly towards him. He quickly manauvered us to a shelf where I jumped up and kissed him. He kept kissing me from my mouth to my neck to down my chest and then my legs. He was positioned as though he was praying at the alter of grecian god. He took off my shoes, then my tights, flipped over skirt and then... well I do not feel confrontable with writing what he did. All I will say is that I returned the favor. 

We moved to a bedroom where clothes became less restrictive and our movements were more animalistic.