Hotel Shenanigans

I was sitting in the nearly empty hotel lobby at around 2 in the morning. I had received a call shortly after the concert along with a pager.  I had wore an simple outfit. Five more minutes than I am going inside and fuck him-- it I mean.

"Cressie." I recognized his voice. 

"Jack.." I turned to see him and sent a small smirk. I started towards my hotel just because I wanted to.

"Are you fucking kidding." I heard.

"No, I waited an hour and half for you to show up. It two in the fucking morning" 

 We both went to the elevator. The St. Regis was the mecca of affluence.  Everyone who was anyone had a place there. Pandora owned the apartment we were staying in.  It was also a place where during typical hours, the press would be waiting for one of the many society figures. 

"You are fucking lucky I got away from every fucking body." 

I know, not exactly the language you expect.  But he was tired, angry, and beyond annoyed. I learned later that he was dealing with a vice president who believed himself to be more of the president than he was, one of his other more famous mistresses had showed up and almost was pictured with him. I found out that Mrs. Kennedy had requested a couple of things: if he couldn't  be loyal, discretion and he felt guilt. 

"Then let's fucking go to the room before every damn person says that the damn president of the united states is here." 

------------------------------------------------

Once the argument was done, I had moved out of the view of the public. I learned all the back ways to the rooms in hotel during my years with him. I found that there is always a VIP access. 

On this night, he was on the 19th floor so an employee elevator would be hidden. 

In the hotel room, we decided that we  weren't going to just talk or tease. 

Our clothes were immediately stripped off.  I looked at my lover, married and ill.  I just kind of fell into him. My body pressed as tightly as I could. I felt every cervices of his body.   

I was on top of him and I ride him. I made it a point to be the one on top.  I am goign to state bluntly, I was dating Charlie, he was older and mature . We were having sex. I found that being ontop of someone was more attractive to me because I had control.