High School

Waking up to my alarm clock going off at 6:30, it started playing Lady Gaga. I roll over and turn the alarm off. Pushing my crazy brown hair out of my eyes and going to take a nice warm shower. I get out of the shower and go to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

Putting on my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a blue long sleeved shirt. It's so hard to put shirts on with my huge black wings. Every time I buy a new shirt I have to cut holes into the back of the shirt and jackets I have. I walk back to the bathroom to put on a little bit of makeup.

The only thing I love about my appearances is my green eyes with my long eyelashes and my black wings. I hear my phone go off and see a text from Rachel saying that she was going to pick me up in a couple of minutes. I quickly text her back saying that I was ready.

I walked downstairs to find my Dad in the kitchen reading the newspaper which he does every morning. My Mom making so French toast, which is my favorite food in the whole world. I go over to my Dad and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning Dad," I smile at him and then go over and hug my Mom real quick.

"Good morning sweet pea, you ready for another week of school," he says looking up from the newspaper.

"No, I don't get why I have to go to school, it's so stupid." I mumble.

"Because you have to get an education and go to college so you can get a job." My mother says while flipping the bacon over on the stove.

I roll my eyes at her and continued to get my breakfast. After finishing up with breakfast, I clean up my plates and help my mom do the dishes, then I hear a honk from outside.

I quickly ran upstairs and grab my book bag I quickly look out the window to see Rachel and Emily outside waiting for me making sure they haven't left me yet, because I did not want to walk to school. I quickly ran down stairs and put my shoes on and said a quick goodbye to my parents.

As soon as I opened the door and walked outside the cold air hit me and I shiver softly. I quickly jumped into the back of the car to get away from the freezing temperatures. Rachel had the radio turned up and they both were singing to Fall Out Boy. I just rolled my eyes at them as I hear them mess up the whole song.

"Hey, girlie, how was your weekend." Rachel asked me with a smile.

"Ok, I couldn't fly for half of the weekend because I accidentally flew into that tree, it sucked." I said softly as I blush telling them this.

Both Rachel and Emily began laughing at me.

Emily turned around and winked at me, I just laugh at them both. Rachel pulled into the school parking lot and we all got out of the car heading towards the main doors of the school. We all had first period together, which was study hall, we walk to our desk and we start talking about the things we did over the weekend.

The bell rang and we each said a quick goodbye before we split up and went to our second periods.