My Love (Damon's POV)

When Rose stepped out to face the Demon's all by herself, I wanted to grab her and lock her back in the house. I didn't want anything to happen to her. I wanted it to be me instead of her having to face those horrible creature by herself. Both Emily and I were looking out the window watching what was happening outside.

 All of a sudden Rachel came out from the middle of the crowd of Demons. I stood there speechless looking out the window. 

"Did you know that Rachel was evil?" I asked Emily. 

"No, I didn't," Emily said. 

I couldn't believe it. I kept watching what was happening and I saw that Rose and Rachel were talking to each other. All of a sudden everything changed. I saw Rachel go for Rose and that's when I pulled the front door open and ran to face the other Demon's that were surrounding them as they fought. I took down a couple of them with my fire whip and then I made some fire balls, taking a couple more down. I was fighting and I was looking for Rose. 

Finally spotted both Rachel and Rose in the air fighting. I couldn't believe it Rachel had wings too. I thought Rose was the only one with wings. I felt heat coming from behind me and moved quickly out of the way as a fireball came shooting from behind me. I looked at the Demon and shot my own fireball right at him. When we killed the Demons they would just vanish into thin air. All of a sudden I was pinned down by several Demons and they kept me from using my power. I heard a horrible scream and I saw Rose punch Rachel in the face.

 It looked like Rachel was dazed for a couple of minutes. I saw Rose fly over and I saw that Emily was on the ground laying very still. I kept trying to fight the Demons that were holding me back but they wouldn't budge. I saw Rose gently put Emily on the ground. I looked into Rose's eyes and saw that she was going to lose control of her powers and I couldn't get to her to help her control it. She floated a little bit in the air. 

Then suddenly a big blast of heat and fire took out the rest of the Demon's. I saw Rachel disappear. I didn't care about Rachel at the moment. I ran over to Rose and caught her in my arms before she could have hit the hard ground. 

"Please... R-Rose, stay with me," I kept telling her over and over.

 I picked her up in my arms, seeing that she had passed out. I quickly ran back into the house and put Rose on her bed. I ran downstairs, looking out the window. I didn't see any Demon's. So I walked out the door and picked up Emily's cold body.

 I took Emily and put her in the basement, putting a blanket over her body. I went back upstairs and grabbing two water bottles and went back up the stairs to check on Rose. She was still asleep when I came into the room. I pushing a chair up to her bed. 

I chugged the bottle of water. I still not believing what had happened. I didn't know what to do. We could escape and go find my brother, I thought. My parents are still in Europe having their vacation. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Rose moan, and move a little.