Coma

*Damon's POV*

Rose has been a coma for 3 weeks. I can't stand to Rose like this. She has so many wires on her, she has gotten paler every since the accident. I have never left her side since it happened. It's all my fault this happened to her, I should have never left on the dance floor alone. When Rose and I got to the hospital they rushed her into x-rays and surgery. They said that she had a huge concession and that they needed to stop the bleeding and that she had a couple of broken ribs.

 Her parents spend more time here then I do. Rachel and Emily visit as often as they can. I have been coming after school to visit Rose and to see how she is doing. She has gotten thinner too. Every time I see her my heart breaks into millions of pieces. I want to hear her voice, her laugh again. I miss her talking all of the time. I miss her beautiful smile and laugh. The school checked all of the camera's to see if they caught anything but the school said that someone turned them off before prom started. She was so happy before this happen. I can't think of anyone who would want to hurt Rose. She didn't seem like the girl to ever try and get into fights. I got pulled out of my thoughts by someone tapping on the door to Rose's room. 

"Hello, Damon, how is she today?" Rose's mother asks me.

 "The nurses says that she is improving but they still don't know when she is going to wake up. They say she could wake up today or next month," I told them. 

Rose's Mother took a sit next to Rose on her other side and took her hand. "

I wish the police or the school could figure out why the camera's were off and who attacked my baby," Rose's Mother said. 

"I know me too."

Author's note

Sorry I don't usually do author's notes, sorry this is such a short chapter. I have been really busy lately so be patient with me. I will try and get the next chapter up by the end of this weekend.