Shopping

This week of school couldn't have gone any slower. Rachel, Emily and I are going prom dress shopping this weekend because prom is in about 3 weeks. Rachel is going with one of the football players that she has been dating off on and Emily is going with another senior that is in the science club. I get home and Rachel and Emily are going to pick me up in an hour. My parents gave me a credit card so they can pay for the dress. 

They said I could spend whatever I want on my dress. I'm so excited. The theme for prom this year is black and white or Hollywood. I'm pretty sure it's Hollywood. I go up to my room and pick up my clothes and put them in my laundry basket.

 I look at my phone and I see that Damon had text me. Hey, beautiful what are you up to. I'm going dress shopping with the girls and then they are spending the weekend with me. 

Fun pick something beautiful like you.

 I will.

 Text you later beautiful. 

Bye love you.

 Love you too. 

 I hear honk and I look out the window to see Rachel and Emily in the driveway. I quickly walk down the stairs and grab my purse and lock the door and get into the back seat of the car.

 "Hey girly, you ready to go shopping," Rachel asked.

 "Totally!" Both me and Emily scream in the car.

 "Do you guys want me to stop by Starbucks real quick before we go shopping," Rachel asks.

 "Yes, please, I need some energy because school took all of mine from me," I said.

 We stop by Starbucks. I got a mocha frappe. They are so good. 

"So do you guys want to go to the mall or to one of those fancy prom stores," Emily asked.

 "Why don't we go to one of those fancy stores," I say.

 Rachel drives up to Nordstrom. We all get out and we all walk in and all of our mouths almost drop to the floor there are so many pretty dresses. It's going to be hard to chose one. I want a dress to match my wings and to match the theme of prom. We all go our separate ways. I go into section with really long and elegant dresses. 

I grab a black and white dress and then I grab a red dress that has a sweetheart neckline. I grab a few other dresses that look nice. I try and find Rachel and Emily so we can try them on together so we can see what we all picked out. I find Rachel and Emily in another section and they both have a big pile of dresses like me. We go find one of the workers and ask them for dressing rooms for all of us. They lead us to the back of the store and open three changing rooms for all of us. We all three walk into one. I hang up my dresses and I put on a blue one that has a one shoulder strap and it comes to my knees. 

"You guy's ready," I ask them. 

"Yes," They both say.

 We all three walk out and Rachel has on a purple dress that has a lot of pink and white rhinestones on it. Emily walks out in this dark gray dress. That looks so good on her. 

"Wow, Emily that dress is perfect for you," I say.

 "You think so," She says finally she does a little spin in front of the mirror. 

"I think you found your dress for prom," Rachel says. 

"I think so too," I say. 

" Ok, I will get. Do I have to take it off," She asks.