Alone

I'm alone, I have always known that. I'm one of a kind my parents have always told me. My parents don't have superpowers so they don't what I'm going through. I'm laying in my bed thinking about all of this. I know my parents will probably get a call from the school saying that I left the school early without their permission. I have always wonder who my really parent were. I stopped asking my adopted parents about. 

My mother says that I was a gift from heaven itself. My adopted parents said there was a note with my in the basket that they had found me in. It said that on my 18th birthday. That my purpose will come out and I would help save the world. 

I just learned about this 2 years ago on my 16th birthday. My friends knew about. They told me they would help me with my destiny. I get off my bed and quickly take a shower. I get out and change into a comfy sweatshirt and yoga pants. I look at my phone to see that I got a text from a random number.

 The text says "Hey this Damon. What wrong, please tell me. I'm here for you. "

I text back, "I know, do you want to come over. I can tell you what happened in gym today. Sure I'll come over right after school."

 He replies.

 I text him my address.

 I quickly finish the homework that I had that day and do some of my laundry while I'm waiting for school to end, so I can talk to Damon. By the time I'm done cleaning my room and doing the laundry. I hear a knock on the door. I look at my phone and see that school had just ended. I quickly walk to the door and open it to let Damon in. He walks in and smiles at me. 

I tell he can put his stuff on the kitchen table and we can go to the living room to  talk about what had happened today in gym class. We both walk into the living room and seat down. We both sit on the coach and I criss cross my legs and face him. 

"So, after the dodge ball game, I went back into the locker room and I heard a couple of girls talking about how you were cute and that I had no chance to be in a relationship with you. Then they started talking about how I I'm a freak and that I'm the only one they had ever meet with wings. Because everyone as a power that everyone knows and when I got to school. Everyone thought I was the school freak. Until I meet Rachel and Emily. They were the popular ones, when I came to this school. They took me under their wing and be know are best friends. So that is what happened in the locker room and why I left school early." I tell him. He just looks at me. 

"You shouldn't let those girls get to you like that. They are just jealous of you hanging out with a handsome guy like me," Damon said. 

"Yeah, that is probably true,"  I said. 

"So, you think I'm handsome," Damon asked. 

I blushed a little and nodded yes.

 "Good, because I think you are beautiful with your black wings and green eyes," Damon said.

 I looked up at him and saw that he had gotten closer. I saw him look at my lips. He came a little closer and brushed his lips and against mine. I closed my eyes and he kissed me. It felt like fireworks go of in my head. I couldn't believe a guy like Damon was in my house sitting in my living room and kissing me. We both pulled away and Damon smiled at me and I smiled back.

 "I should be heading back home," Damon said.

 "Okay, see you later." I said while I was walking him out to his car.

 He kissed me goodbye. I waved at him while he pulled out of the driveway. I walked back into the house. Later that night at dinner. 

"So anything happen at school today," my father asked. I told both of them why I left school early and about the girls in the locker room talking about me. 

"I'm so sorry, honey. I hate it when people talk about my daughter that way," my mother said.

 I could tell that my Mother was getting angry about me getting bullied. I patted her on the back and kissed her on the cheek and told her that I could take care of myself. I said a quick goodnight them and went up to my room and got ready for bed.