Kidnapped (Damon's POV)

When I went downstairs and layed down Emily's body. I turned around to go back upstairs when I felt something me in the back of the head. I felt myself go into complete darkness. I woke up to find myself chained up to a wall. It was so dark. I lifted my head up and found myself in a cell. I heard some keys jingling from outside of the door. I saw the door open, some light spilled in from outside. 

Someone turned the light on for the room. I closed my eyes away from the bright light. When I opened them I found Rachel standing in front of me with two of her Demon things. 

"Well, well look who finally woke up," I heard Rachel say. 

I just kept staring at her and giving her glares. 

"Aren't we not going to say anything, ok. Well then let me do all of the talking." Rachel said.

 "Well it looks like Rose isn't coming very soon, the person that I sent over their to kidnap her let her escape." Rachel said as she glared at the guy to her right. 

The guy moved a little to his right to step away from Rachel. 

"What do you want with me?" I asked her.

 Rachel looked up at me and smiled.

 "Well, of course I know that you guys are soul mates so she is going to come looking for you and when she is. She is going to watch you die right before her eyes. Then I will kill her." Rachel said as she smiled at me.

 I couldn't look at her. I kept thinking about Rose and hopefully she was going to go find brother in college to help her out. I don't want Rose looking for me. I didn't want her to die because of me. I thought. I was in a deep thought when I felt pain in my cheek. I looked up to see a very mad Rachel looking at me.

 "Hopefully Rose will make the right choose to free you and her to die." Rachel said while she was laughing. 

She walked out the door with her two demons. The lights went off after she left. I was sucked into the cold darkness with my thoughts. I was so helpless. I didn't know what to do.