❤☠ Special Message! ☠❤

What's up, My Pirate readers & Mates!

I love you guys for constantly reading, voting and commenting on this story! The support you guys give me just makes my day! No lie!

But of course, I always like to keep my readers and fellow POTC Lovers on there toes, so here's a question for you guys...

Question: What is the purpose of this special message from the author? Is it...

A) The Author just wants you to read for the heck of it! 😈

B) To discuss if the alleged 'Poop Deck' is an actual thing on a ship! 💩?

C) To warn everyone of the horribly  imaginary hairy black tongue disease! 😳

The answer is... Drum roll please!

None of the above! Cause I'm just lovably hateful like that! Okay! Okay! Don't start throw the tomatoes yet!

The real reason for this message is to annouce that I am making another sequel! But you probably saw that coming...

The new story is called:

Pirates of the Caribbean: Sailing On Strange Tides!

Here is the Cover and Plot:

Maggie Sparrow is back in action and this time thing's get weird in more ways than one!

It's been twenty-one years since their last adventure and now because of a magical family heirloom, Maggie Sparrow is now permanently immortal and free of any aging. In order to stay by her side, Captain Jack Sparrow must now find a way to become immortal as well. Which is why the Father-Daughter duo set their sights on the mystical Fountain of Youth.

But things get complicated when one of Captain Jack's old flame's, Angelica joins them and always by Angelica's side is her son Diego, who attempts to charm Maggie. Captain Jack and Maggie are forced onto the Queen Anne's Revenge, a ship captained by the ruthlessly cruel Blackbeard, with a dead-eyed zombie crew watching their every move, the unlikely group sets sail to find the Fountain of Youth. However, Captain Barbossa, now an english privateer is also seeking the fountain, as well as the Spanish Navy.

The first chapter is already underway and should be available on Wattpad sometime this week! Again, big thanks to all of you who have read, voted and commented!

Yours Truly,
Fantasticfantasylass.

❤☠💀❤