"Sorry (y/n) can we stay like this a little bit longer?"

Wind softly brushed against (y/n)'s face, while leaves danced around her, feeling as if she was floating through the clouds

Wind softly brushed against (y/n)'s face, while leaves danced around her, feeling as if she was floating through the clouds. Opening (e/c) eyes she realized that she was being carried on the back of Gojo. No wonder she felt so relaxed, her inner Omega was comfortable being this close to an Alpha.

Slowly lifting her head off his shoulder she whispered softly in Gojos ear. "You can put me down now" Startling the mindful boy, he turned his head to look at (y/n), her lips briefly brushing over his cheek. "Well look who finally decided to wake up. Did you sleep well?"

She quickly moved her lips away from him and placed her head in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent undetected. "It was okay, now please put me down" Gojo was actually really surprise at the sudden contact (y/n) was given him, unable to refuse her request he did as she wanted, gently placing her to solid ground.

Gojo didn't want to bring up the sudden change in (y/n)'s demeanor, scared she might snap and go back to being cold, but instead he asked "Do you remember what happened in the room with the special grade curse?"

(Y/n) scrunched her eyebrows together, trying to remember exactly what happen, but there were some some holes in her memory. "I remember fighting him, I landed some attacks but then he had me in his grip." Closing her eyes and placing her thumb on her chin with her index finger hovering over her lips, thinking. "But that's where it stops, next thing I knew I woke up on your back"

Opening her eyes once again and meeting Gojo breathtaking blue orbs. "Why? Did something happen?" Gojo decided to not push this subject further, he hopefully wanted to get answers from his senior Masamichi Yaga fist. "Nothing in particular, I entered the room, you were unconscious and the curse was no where to be seen"

(Y/n) wasn't an unintelligent individual, knowing Gojo was laying but she needed answers too. She needed to know what Sukuna meant by being the Sorcerer of Death. Turning her head forward, tearing her eyes away from Gojo, and continued towards the train station heading back to her school. Nanami and Geto figures were a few paces ahead of hers and Gojos, leading the way back.

Silence engulfed the air around them, as the station was now just ahead finally in view. A hand gripped (y/n) forearm, forcing her to come to a halt. Looking back at Gojo, (y/n) studied his face unable to read the emotion that surrounded him. "Gojo? Are you okay?"

The hand on (y/n)'s forearm tighten, then with a tug she was in Gojos arms. Her head resting on his chest, his heart rate increasing slightly. Gojos free hand found its way on the back of (y/n)'s head, pulling her in as much as his body allowed it.

(Y/n) has never been good with comforting someone, she didn't even like to be touch by others. But for some reason she felt that this Alpha needed some kind of comfort. Slowly, (y/n) brought her arms up and wrapped them around Gojos waist, responding to his embrace. Good thing her face was in his chest, hiding the massive blush that appeared.

"Um there there?"

Gojos body shook slightly with laughter, and that made (y/n) smile. She had to do something right?

"Sorry (y/n) can we stay like this a little bit longer?"

"This makes me real uncomfortable, but if this helps you calm down then sure."

Gojo signed, relived that the Omega complied with his request. He was anxious, he didn't want to part ways with her, nor did he know when he would see her again. Just thinking about that brought so many emotions to the surface, he didn't know how to handle them. But once she was in his arms, those thoughts and emotions vanished.

Gojo slowly broke the embrace and looked down to meet (y/n)'s (e/c) orbs, she had a slight tint across the bridge of her nose. He brought his hand to her cheek, his thumb tenderly rubbing circles on the flesh, then his instincts took over. He closed the gap once more and captured (y/n)'s lips, swallowing the gasp that escaped her throat.

The hand that rested on her cheek, was now in tangled in her hair gripping softly, keeping her in place. Then he released her, once again meeting her eyes trying to bring air back to his lungs. "Promise me we will meet again?"

(Y/n) was in a state of confusion, all she did was returned his embrace, why was she kissed all of a sudden? Is this how it's going to be with everyone if she try's to comfort people now? That kind of scared her. But in the end, she didn't really hate the kiss, but she wouldn't admit that out loud. Meeting the blue eyed Alpha she responded.

"Why do I need to promise?"

"Ugh (y/n) do I really have to say it? I thought the kiss would have- never mind. Just promise we will meet again?"

"Ah okay, sure I promise" (Y/n) didn't have a way with words, but she didn't feel threatened by Gojo so seeing him again wouldn't be such a bad thing. "Now release me, I want go home."

"Fine but one more thing." Gojo brought her close once more and quickly peck her lips then ran to the train station. Still dazed with the sudden peck, she touch her lips, they felt oddly cold. She couldn't remember how her lips felt after the intimate in counter with Gojos. Why did she want that warmth again?

_________________________________

Sorry about the late update! Work was been kicking my butt

But I hope this made up for the last chapter 😭😂