"When he was a sorcerer he was too the Sorcerer of Death."

The train ride back home was quiet, something that (y/n) really needed, the whole chain of events of her fight with Sukuna still fresh in her mind

The train ride back home was quiet, something that (y/n) really needed, the whole chain of events of her fight with Sukuna still fresh in her mind. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes, concentrating, until a weight was pushed to her side. Groaning, she already knew who the culprit was, so she kept her eyes closed.

"(Y/n) we're here, I'm not too much of an asshole to just poke you randomly" Geto stated sarcastically.
Still ignoring him, (y/n) rose from her seat and exited the train, leaving Geto behind once more.

"Hey that was rude! Hey don't leave me!"

Walking back to the school, Geto and (y/n) had to report to Gakuganji sensei, this will be the first time he will sense her second gender. As if Geto read her mind he began to talk.

"I wonder how sensei will react to you being an Omega, I heard he's not a big fan of them."

Them. Geto referred to Omegas as them, not even an ounce of respect. She hasn't been an Omega for long and she can already tell how much Alphas loath the gender. Anger rose from (y/n)'s core, she grabbed Geto by the colar and slammed him to the ground. Her foot now on his chest applying pressure to keep him in place.

"This is where you belong, under an OMEGAS foot if you can't give US the respect we deserve."

Geto eyes were filled with nothing but shock, the pure strength of the foot on him actually kept him in place, but also because he had a brief thought of finding this situation hot. He brushed away that thought quickly and placed his hand on (Y/n)'s leg.

"Okay princess, lesson learned" Her foot dug more into Geto once princess left his mouth. "Do not call me princess ever again." (Y/n) removed her foot and continued to see her sensei, once again leaving Geto behind.

_________________________________

(Y/n) took a deep breath in, preparing herself for whatever Gakuganji sensei had to say, then she exhaled. She opened the door and sat herself in front of the bearded old man, legs crossed. Right when she walked in she could smell how powerful his pheromones were, she wanted to pinch her nose or maybe even throw up. Then Gojos face appeared in her mind.

But she pushed that thought away and focused on Gakuganji. She could tell he smelled her Omega pheromones with the irrigated look he didn't bother to hide. She had half a mind to roll her eyes, but decided that wasn't a good idea.

"You're an Omega?"

"Yes sensei"

"But... This can't be, I swore you were an Alpha with how strong you were."

"Sir I got a good punch in on the King of Curses, I think I'm still pretty strong" (Y/n) didn't show any emotion as she gave her sensei that smartass remark. Instant regret as Gakuganji pheromones became stronger, trying to show his dominance, but (y/n) didn't budge.

"You child dare make a remark like that to me? I have half a mind to kick you out of this school."

"Fine but I need you to answer a question for me first, if I am to leave." (Y/n) looked her sensei in the eyes, not budging even if her second gender wants to cower. "Sukuna called me the Sorcerer of Death, I need you to tell me what that is."

Gakuganji froze at the name that left (y/n)'s lips, out of all the curses to fight, this omega fought the most powerful and still returned home.

"You fough Sukuna? Sukuna Ryomen? And he called you the Sorcerer of Death? Child you are cursed."
Gakuganjis pheromones finally subsided once she mentioned who she fought, and he continued to explain what he meant by being cursed.

"Do you know how Sukuna became what he is (y/n)?"

"If I remember correctly he was once a strong sorcerer also but I don't know how he became a curse."

"Yes, and when he was a sorcerer he was too the Sorcerer of Death."

(Y/n) flinched at the words that left Gakuganji mouth, even more engrossed to what he was saying.

"He had this power to kill any curse no matter the strength, Death surrounded him, yet it didn't come for him. Then, as if Mother Nature knew her balance was tipped, Sukuna became a curse, no longer human." Gakuganji sensei paused. "Sorcerer of Death basically means evolution is coming, you'll lose all humanity and become the next curse along with Sukuna"

(Y/n) always knew her life was cursed, since she was younger, but she didn't know she was cursed to this extent. She sighed and just let the information sink in. She wasn't meant for greatness, she was only meant for destruction.

"But all of the sorcerers were Alphas, you are the first Omega. So there might be hope. Something is most definitely different this time around."

That's all (y/n) needed, she didn't show it but she really was hopeful. She wanted to live, prove an Omega can be strong and change her life from the dark past that hung over her. Maybe, just maybe she could open up a little more.

__________________________________

Nope. Nope.(Y/n) decided not to open up anymore.

Once she stepped foot out of the room with Gakuganji sensei, Geto rush over and engulfed her body in a hug. This was too much, it made her utterly uncomfortable, too much in fact. Hence her decision on keeping her walls built to the whole world.

"Get. Off. Of. Me."

"But you're alive! I thought Gakuganji sensei was going to kill you once he found out you were an Omega!" Geto was swinging (y/n) side to side when he talked. (Y/n) had enough and landed a hit on his head, that action released her. Now Geto was rolling on the floor, back and forth with his hands over the spot that was hit, tears rolling over his cheeks.

"(Y/n) how could you, I was really concerned!"

She walked away from the injured man, with a ghost of a smile on her face. Yeah maybe, just maybe.

____________________________________

The next chapters will be a time skip, (y/n) will be an adult now and the PDA will begin ;)

It's going to be gooooood