"Don't stop"

If there was another feeling worse than embarrassment , that would be the emotion (y/n) was experiencing

If there was another feeling worse than embarrassment , that would be the emotion (y/n) was experiencing. Never in her life did she share anything with another human being, so for her first time being a room, seemed like a bad idea. However, there wasn't another cabin for miles so there was so much she could do.

A sigh left the tired female, not in the mood to argue, as she rubbed her temples relieving a headache that began to form.

"Okay, I don't care for a fun night, I just want to sleep Gojo." (Y/n) reached for the room key but Gojo placed them high in the air, dangling them out of her reach.

"Have to kiss me first if you want the-"

(Y/n)'s fist was met with his stomach before he could finish the sentence, making him drop the keys. She grabbed the falling keys before they hit the ground and left to find the room. Don't mess with a tired female, they tend to get a little cranky.

Once she was in the room (y/n) flopped onto the bed, facedown and became one with the comfortable surface. But before she could actually fall asleep, a certain white haired man straddled her back. Again too tired to move, let alone yell at him, she spoke in a calm voice.

"What are you doing?"

"Well after talking about what happened the last ten years, I felt that you worked hard and needed a reward. So I thought a nice back massage would do the trick, (y/n)~" Gojo whispered her name in her ear. Then began to work out the knots that resonated in her back.

"Whatever, just not for too long. I do want to sleep soon." Gojo hands slowly caressed (y/n)'s back, relieving the stressed she didn't know was there. In all honesty this was the most relaxed she's been in her entire life. His thumbs pressed into her shoulder blades, then traveled up to her neck.

"Ah"

(Y/n) froze, embarrassed of the sound that left her mouth. She sat up, knocking the male off on to the floor, then hid her face. "Let's go to bed now, I think we've been up for too long." She whimpered while avoiding his gaze.

Gojo ignored her, stood from the floor and made sure he was right in front of her. His hands reached for hers, removing them from her face so he could engrave it into his memory forever. Same with the sound that left her mouth, oh how he wanted to hear it again. It was music to his ears.

No matter how hard (y/n) tired to keep her face covered, the Alpha was too strong in this moment. He easily placed her hands at her side, as he starred into her eyes trying to see any resentment, but to his prevail he didn't.

Without warning he smashed his lips to (y/n)'s , once again hearing the sound he wanted. Hand tracing up to her jaw as he tightened his grip under her chin, making no room for escape. To his surprise the (h/c) haired female didn't, queuing him to continue.

His tongue licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance but the Omega refused. With one hand still under her chin, he moved his other behind her head and tightened his grip once more, engulfing her hair. Pulling slightly, forcing her mouth to open so he could invade the wet territory.

Swallowing the moans that escape (y/n)'s mouth, he let go of her chin and placed his hand on her waist, waiting for any sign of refusal so he didn't scare her away. To his surprise, the Omegas lead his hand toward her thigh, giving him permission to move onwards. Then she wrapped both her arms behind his neck, deepening the kiss.

That's when Gojo lost it, a deep growl emerged from his throat as his push (y/n) down on the bed, hovering on top of her. He released his mouth from hers and looked down through lust filled eyes, seeing nothing but gold eyes starring back at him.

"Fuck (y/n)... where is your suppressant? I don't want to continue like this."

But (y/n) couldn't hear him anymore, her Heat was too strong in this moment, all she wanted was the Alpha. "Don't stop" she said as she pushed him down on the bed, placing herself on top of his hard member. Slowly grinding trying to find the satisfaction she wanted, but strong hands pushed her off and then pain shot through her thigh.

(Y/n) looked down and saw her suppressant injected into her thigh. Gojo somehow found it before she straddled him. "(Y/n) I'll be in the bathroom for a while till we both calm down okay? I want to do this right, not through your Heat." He got up and headed to the bathroom, closing the door to calm down.

(Y/n)'s eyes turned back to their normal color, but her face was still bright red, her mind going over what just happened. She didn't hate it per-say, but she didn't know what came over her, now she was just embarrassed beyond imaginable. She covered her face with one of the pillows and screamed, trying to regain some dignity.

Once (y/n) removed the pillow, she took a couple deep breaths in, calming her down. Exhaustion finally caught up to her and she rested her body onto the bed, pulling the covers over her. Before she could finally rest, the bathroom door opened. Quickly closing her eyes, pretending that she was asleep, too embarrassed to face the handsome man.

Footsteps moved closer to her and stopped in front of the bed. Then she felt lips softly place a kiss onto her forehead, and heard words that she would never forget.

"I love you (y/n). Goodnight."

__________________________________

I'm sorry for the late update! I'll let you in on a little secret! I'm 24 weeks pregnant and little bean has been kicking my butt! I don't know how often I'll update this story but I promise I won't stop!

I don't know how often I'll update this story but I promise I won't stop!

Thank you to everyone who enjoys this story!