"I wanna see you beg, then maybe I'll think about removing these chains"

⚠️Warning ⚠️

Smut ahead

(Y/n) refused to take her eyes off of the heated Alpha, taking in the image before her

(Y/n) refused to take her eyes off of the heated Alpha, taking in the image before her. Every time she closed the gap between their legs, Gojos face would scrunch up with pleasure, and she wanted to see more.

Moaning under her breath, it was becoming harder for (y/n) to focus making her grind a little faster, wanting to see how far she could push the man under her. Gojo struggled to stay composed, pulling at the chain harder wanting nothing more than to fuck the Omega before him.

"How bad do you want it?" (Y/n)'s eyes darkened as lust started to take over. A low growl escaped the male, an obvious sign of how frustrated he was.

"Get me out of these chains and I'll show you babygirl." He tried to move closer, wanting (y/n)'s lips back on his, but he was in a position where he couldn't move how he wanted.

(Y/n) chuckled "I wanna see you beg, then maybe I'll think about removing these chains" She moved her hips against his crotch, the feeling of his hard cock, pressing against her core, sending chills through her body. She guided her hand to grip the back of his neck forcing his eyes to lock with hers, excitement running through her with every grunt that left his mouth.

"Fuck... please (y/n)"

Again, she rolled her hips against Gojo, the friction creating a rhythmic throb in her core that matched her heartbeat, and his boner more apparent. She pressed her lips to his once more, with partly open eyes to take in the beautiful sight beneath her. Gojo eyes scrunched closed whenever (y/n) moved her hips, up and down.

His breaths became rugged, as (y/n)'s grinding became more unforgiving to his soft pleas.

"P-Please don't stop (y/n)."

(Y/n) was basically rocking on his hips, feeling just how close Gojo was. He gasped at a certain roll of her hips and an unknown sensation lit within (y/n) as she witnessed Gojos skin flush darker. Right before he was about to climax, (y/n) stopped, removing herself from his heated member, leaving Gojo in a state of irrigation.

"Good boy."

(Y/n) got to her feet, and left the cage searching for the keys that could release the frustrated male. She still wanted to have her way with him but depending on how things go, she might let him have a reward. (Y/n) still didn't fully understand why she wanted to take this route with Gojo, but she knew that she would be safe and that's all that mattered right now.
Her inner Omega was getting out of control and (y/n) needed to fix that.

Once she found the keys, she walked back into the cage and placed them beside the Alpha. Excitement filled Gojos eyes, hopeful even, thinking that the chains will soon be released.

"Now do not make me regret giving in, this better be the best I ever have, you hear me?" Stated the lustful Omega. Finally standing in-front of the obvious frustrated Alpha, (y/n) bent down and unlocked his chains.