"I'm not some entertainment for Alpha play"

~10 years later~

~10 years later~

(Y/n) has been promoted to a special grade sorcerer, has grown extremely stronger, and even matured in all the right places. But other than that, nothing much as changed. She has her heats under control, and she take suppressants to keep the Alphas at bay, so there isn't much trouble in that category.

As for the Sorcerer of Death, there hasn't been much information she could gather. Here and there she would wonder to different places to seek the information, but very little has been provided.

Sitting outside, on a bench, (y/n) was surrounded by the calmness of the trees, she felt so at ease, until a certain someone came along. Geto was skipping right where (y/n) was seated, to disturbed the peace.

"~(Y/n)~" He sang. "How is my goddess doing today?" Ever since (y/n) filled out her tops and bottoms Geto wouldn't stop calling her by that nickname, it was flattering but his voice just annoyed her. Geto stood right in front of her, his pelvis purposely in plain view.

(Y/n) gathered to her feet, placed her hand right under his ball and squeezed. "Don't ever put THIS so close to my face, I might bite it off next time." She whispered in his ear. "I'm not some entertainment for Alpha play" Geto face was pained but it looked like he was slightly aroused at the same time.

"Even though you are an Omega, you have the personality of an Alpha, it's hot. I can't help but mess with you."

With that (y/n) let go and started to walk away, but Getos hand grabbed her. "Wait I'm also here to let you know, Gakuganji sensei wants you in his study, he has information for you" Then he released her.
________________________________

(Y/n) was now with Gakuganji sensei, waiting for him to speak first.

"I found a traveler who has information about the Sorcerer of Death, he should be able to answer more questions you have than what I can answer."

Excitement rushed though (y/n)'s body, but she stayed calm in the presence of her sensei. The information that Gakuganji provided was only a little, she needed to actually go into more depth to get an understanding of her demise.

"You'll have to travel quite far but I know you can make it. Here is a map to help." He handed her a map, that looked as old as Gakuganji, she accepted it and placed it beside her.

"Thank you sensei, I'll leave first think in the morning." She began to get up from her seated position, until Gakuganji decided to add one more important detail.

"Oh I almost forgot, Gojo Satoru will be joining you on this journey." And waved (y/n) off. Being respectful, she left without a word.

Once (y/n) was by herself, she grabbed her hair and went into a kneeling position. Just the mention of his name made her whole body quiver, then she remembered the kiss they last shared. They were young so it didn't seem like it was a big deal, but her Omega wouldn't calm down, and she didn't know why.

When she was calm enough, (y/n) walked to her room, to prepare for the trip. It seemed to to (y/n) that her Omega was scare of Gojo, but she's been around so many powerful Alphas that it didn't make sense. Emotions were something she pushed away, so this feeling she had she couldn't grasp, she'll just have to wait.

_________________________________

Strong hands started to trace the inside of (y/n)''s thighs, sending a quiver down her spine, then slowly moving to her sex. His fingers on the edge of her underwear, teasing. Hot breaths were escaping the heated man, wanting the the Omega that laid beneath him.

(Y/n) arched her back as she felt fingers spread her clothed lips, a moan escaping her mouth, satisfying the hungry man. She looked down to see who was making her feel such ecstasy, but her eyes went wide. A tattooed face was right near her sex, as he blow hot breaths.

Sukuna?!

Just then his hands gripped her thighs harder, pained cry's coming from her mouth, his nails drawing blood. (Y/n) drew her head back eyes closed, trying to withstand the pain, only for another scream to leave her mouth as Sukuna clasped her throat.

Through tear filled eyes, she witnessed him hover above her, air slowly leaving her lungs. A wicked laugh left his lips as he came closer to her face, lips brushing over hers.

"Your life is nothing but worthless. No one is going to miss you when you're gone, so why don't I speed up the process?"

He brought up his free hand in the air and swiftly—

__________________________

(Y/n) sat up in her bed, sweat dripping from the top of her head. Before the dream came to an end, she woke. She placed her hand over her temples and started to rub, feeling a headache form.

"What the hell (y/n)... why are we having dreams about that man?"

She didn't know the reason but she did have a feeling it could be a bad omen. Was it a warning for the trip she was about to go on?

___________________________________

Had to throw my other favorite bad boy in there Sukuna How will this trip go?! ;)

How will this trip go?! ;)