My Oh My ( English version )

Lee Min Ho As Himself.
Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology Department.

Kim Go Eun As Herself
Head of Neurology Department.

***

Her steps were hurried, how dare he do that. "Lee Kyusu *, on what basis did you transfer this patient. I am the doctor in charge of this patient and this patient is under the neurology surgery department not from the ObsGyn department". Exclaimed Go Eun trying not to raise her voice too much. After all she was in ICU.

Doctor Lee just stared at his colleague calmly, "it's behalf bof decision that made by board of other heads, Kim Kyusu. Transferring this patient to GangWon General Hospital is the best thing that can be given to this patient".

"I've applied for social security assistance to the hospital administration," argued Go Eun.

"And it seems that Uri Kim Kyusu is indeed very busy operating her patient so she doesn't know that this patient has been refused a guarantee application, just now".

" WHAT? "

"This patient is not a citizen of South Korea, he does not have a passport or proof of income to qualify. Holding him here can only make this patient die in vain. So he has to be transferred to a government hospital. The medical team at GangWon Hospital is waiting. This patient must be transferred now! ".

Go Eun could only pull her hair out in frustration and leave with emotion. Meanwhile, Min Hio could only see his co-worker with a crooked smile. Kim Go Eun Kyusu-nim whom he knows is really a humanity doctor with extraordinary abilities and intelligence.

***

Min Ho looked at the incoming email, and frowned at the contents. Suddenly all the Chief Doctors as well as the Hospital's Board of Directors are gathered for a meeting to discuss changes to Social Security regulations. He already knew that Kim Go Eun was the one who started this.