Cigarettes and Tattoos

NOTE;

Hello, good day Jikookies!! This Story might contain Matured Contents. And that's probably obvious enough in the Title.

And if you're not a fan of the Ship then might as well not read this. This is Pure Fanfiction and all based on the Author's Imagination. Nothing here is related in Reality. Please pardon the Errors because English is not my first language. Infact, it's my 4th to the last language. The Story line might look dark but not purely.

I also want to inform you that this Story will only be Jimin's POV. But when the Story ends, there will be POV's of Jungkook and that will be his Unspoken thoughts and I suggest you read it if you want to understand Jungkook's Character more.Thank you.
I will do my best to Provide you a good Story.

Please do;

Vote - co'z it keeps me motivated
Comment - I love to hear your opinions

DESCRIPTION;

➪ Cigarettes and Tattoos would be enough to Describe the School's famous Hunk Jeon Jungkook. He's Handsome, Rough, and Dangerous. A person like Jimin would never get involve with.

And Party's had always been a trouble. Ending up with the person whom you should hate in the same bed. What future will these two have?

Enjoy!!