Chapter Eighteen

[𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃.]

Taehyung looked at me with a frown. "I..." He paused and looked away "I've actually liked many people already but never too serious. Why- Wait. DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE STARTED LIKING SOMEONE??"

"No!! I was just curious since I don't remember talking about this kind of stuffs"

"We did. When we were in highschool I told you about my crush"

"I don't remember"

"It's not like It's important anyway." He shrugged and suddenly stopped walking while frowning so I followed where he was looking-

"What the hell?"I murmured, brows creasing as I watch my Dad and JEON JUNGKOOK talk.

"Are you sure you didn't do anything to that Jeon guy? Has he met your Dad before?" Taehyung asked to which I frowned about more.

"I also wanna know." I said & walked towards my Dad. Soon then, they noticed our presence. "Hi...Dad" I forced a smile trying not to look at Jungkook's side

"Ah, you're finally here. How's your day?" He asked ruffling my hair with a smile

"Fun? It was fine."

"Good to know" He said. I finally looked at Jungkook who was obviously looking at me. I glared at him, asking internally what's going on.

"Dad do you know him???" I asked averting my eyes back to David.

"Oh. Well, yeah. He's the son of one my good old friends. He told me you two are classmates?" He explained and asked. I only nodded, glancing at Jungkook again who faintly smiled.

I don't know if that's a good smile or a bad one. I feel like he's planning something and that just makes me nervous.

"Let's go home?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Dad asked.

"Yeah, let's go. Bye-" I stopped myself from saying bye to Jungkook. I unconsciously did it. But I think that's also good so Dad won't be suspicious of us or anything. I sat down in the backseat with Tae while Dad still talked to Jungkook "Oh my gosh. That's nerve wracking." I breathe, eyes widening.

"I know." Tae agreed, peeking outside. We waited for one more minute and Jungkook finally left & Dad went inside the car, buckling his seatbelt

"What did you two talk about?" I immediately asked

"Nothing important. Just about his parents. Are you close with that kid?"

"No"

"Good. Don't get yourself involve with someone like him" My mouth left slightly open as Dad started driving. I thought he would insist that we should be friends but I guess not. Dad also..

"I don't think he's a bad guy tho" I mumbled to myself, as I fix my sitting position.

"How can you say that when he looks like a gangster?"

"Dad, you once told me to don't judge a book by its cover and yet you're doing it right now!" I retorted

"Jimin you're starting an argument. Why, do you plan on getting close with that guy? I forbid it." I went silent then. He's right tho. It's not like I plan to get close to Jungkook. Hell, I didn't even want to get myself involve with him. So why am I so defensive?

"I'm sorry." I said, resting my head on Tae's shoulder who was looking concerned.

"You're a grown up now. You know what's right and wrong. I'm sorry too" Dad said, eyes on the road.

---

We dropped off Tae on his house. He said that He'll be picking me up later. He also assured me that everything's gonna be okay since I seemed so down.

"I'm gonna go drinking with Taehyung later" I said as soon as we both got off the car

"You have classes tomorrow."

"It's not like I'll drink a lot. Like you said, I'm a grown up now."

Dad only sighed and mumbled some Russian words I couldn't understand. I went inside the mansion and gave my bag to one of the maids, "Welcome back Dad" I said, turning around to face him.

Dad smiled, "Thanks. I have something for you"

I'm not surprised at all. He always has something for me. "What is it?" I asked, following him to the living room. We sat down to the sofa and he then gave me a small box.

'What's this?' I thought as I opened it only to see a key with a cute keychain. "keys? For what?" I asked, looking up to Dad who had a sly smile.

Then it hit me. "oh my gosh. ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I stood up, a smile forming on my lips. Dad nodded, "THANK YOU DAD! GOSH, I FINALLY HAVE MY OWN CARRR!!I can really drive, like, by my own??"

"Of course. But, you have to get a license first."

"Thank you!!" I said, running outside all the way to the garage to look at the brand new car. Ah, Mercedes!! And silver, I love it!! I'm gonna test drive this later

I calmed down my excitement as I went back inside. "Thanks Dad, you're the best. I really love it" I thanked him again to which he nodded at.

"Jiminie, sweetheart, you have a visitor" Sasha went running towards me.

Isn't it too early for Tae to be here??"Who is it?" I asked, checking it out only to see an unfamiliar guy. He's handsome tho. "My...guest?" I questioned Sasha who nodded.

"Remember, I told you yesterday about the Kid you used to play with when you were young? That's him!!"

Really? Wow he's so handsome. I really don't remember tho. "Ah, hello" I flinched and looked up to the guy. He has a nice voice too

"H-Hello? I'm sorry, I really don't remember you" I honestly said, scratching my nape

He smiled. Wow he's even more handsome when he smiles. "It's okay. We were really young back then. Though, I really looked forward on meeting you again Jimin." he even knows my name

"Is that so..." what am I supposed to say??

"It's Eunwoo by the way. Cha Eunwoo. I used to sneak in here to play with you. We just recently got back from abroad, 3 months ago."

"Eunwoo... your name does sound familiar." I mumbled as we shook hands. "I apologize again. Anyway, do you want to come in first?" I offered

"I would love to but, I just came to say hello. I have to prepare for something. Don't worry, We'll see each other tomorrow since I'm one if the students from Shinu University to be studying at your University for a month. I hope you can accompany me tomorrow"

"Oh?! Is that so? Sure sure, I'll offer to tour you" I agreed. It's nice to have new friends sometimes. I feel comfortable with him.

"Thanks Jimin. Bye Mr.Miller, bye Minie" He bid goodbye. Ah, so Dad were watching us.

"He's a nice kid." Dad said, smiling.

"I think so too."

"Hm, Now that I remember, Isn't he the kid that you promised to marry back then?"

"....Pardon?"

"You two used to play house a lot. You were little so you two probably didn't know what marrying each other means. He asked you to marry him when you two grow up, and you said Yes, I promise." Dad said, chuckling.

That's really embarrassing.

***