Chapter fourteen

• NOT PROOFREAD.

I

LET

JEON

FVCKING

JUNGKOOK

KISS

ME!?!!

Were my thoughts all night. Word by word pierced through my mind like a sharp blade. I let him kiss me as if it's the most natural thing in the world!! And the only thing I knew is that it felt good. I couldn't sleep all night, knowing that Jungkook was just beside me. This is crazy. Really crazy.

‘it felt good’

I groaned as that thought again invaded my mind. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose after, out of frustration.

Wait. School... “Jeon Jungkook!!" I yelled, so he could hear me from the bathroom. To which I didn't actually had to shout since he had just finished bathing. Obviously because of him, only having a towel wrap around his waist loosely with water dripping all over his body. And I hate to admit, he's hot. “It's almost seven. I-I'm gonna be late for school” I say, looking away “hurry up so you can drive me to my house” I added, screaming internally.

“You can just bathe here. You can use my clothes. I have extra toothbrush, underwear and soap. Then we'll just have to get your bag.”

“.... definitely not. No way I'm wearing your clothes.” I declined, shaking my head and standing up from bed

“why?” his eyebrows creased a little, looking at me.

“because they're too big!” I blurt out making him pause then chuckle.

“you wear baggy Clothes everyday. What's the difference?”

Well, he has a point. For goodness sake! I have a quiz in Bio today! Which is our first subject! “Early bird better hurry up” Jungkook states as if he can read my thoughts. I groaned, taking the towel he offered and slammed the door close as soon as I got inside the bathroom.

‘Park Jimin, you are so dead.’

I should be in the right age to make right decisions. Know what I'm doing. But right now, my mind is just blank. I don't know what I'm doing getting myself into this situation. Getting myself involve with the Jeon Jungkook. I haven't forgotten him. I mean, the stuffs he do. He smokes. He drinks. He makes love with girls. I can't even call it 'make love'. Probably just plain sex. And of course, he beats people up. Some part of me is still scared. But staying with Jungkook like this feels like I've known him for years. I feel so familiar with him. I can't seem to pull myself out of his grip. I just hope that, in the future, I'll be able to just ignore him. Like I always did before. Because with him by my side, I feel different. It's scaring me. I was content with my life. And I don't want him in it.

‘do I?’ a voice in my head mockingly questions which I just ignored.

—— ❦︎ ——

“J-I-M-I-N” I slightly shivered as Taehyung's breath hit my ear, tickling me a little.

“Taehyung” I sighed, turning around to face him. Readying myself for questions that might come. “What Taehyung?” I questioned, looking up to him with a bored expression.

“Is it true? Everyone's saying that you came here with that Jeon guy. And you're wearing his clothes. Well, I kinda guessed that since you're wearing bigger one's than your usual baggy ones. So, you gonna tell me what happened?” Taehyung then crossed his arms, noticing some muscles and veins in it. Which made me crease my brows

“have you been working out?” I asked, looking back up to his face

Taehyung sighed and answered, “I have but don't change the topic here, Jimin. Answer my questions.”

I opened my mouth to answer him but what am I supposed to answer?? I can't possibly tell him what happened last night... “Okay look, it's true that I came here with him. And that I'm wearing his clothes but hey!— Remember yesterday? I went to his house to tutor him. You know, math? And then it suddenly rained so hard. We— I couldn't go home. I stayed for the night. Then I woke up late so I didn't have time to go home, So I showered in his house. That's it.” I state, clearly cutting the part where we...kissed.

“Alright. But, did he hurt you? Threaten you?”

“No Taehyung. He didn't. Jungkook is not like tha—” I cut myself off realized that I was about to defend Jungkook. Why... did I cut myself off though?

“I'm just worried okay? I told you, don't get yourself involve with him. He's nothing but trouble.” Taehyung says, brows creasing as he held both my arms

“I know what I'm doing Tae.” I said, a little stern. “See you later at Science.” I bid goodbye, locking my locker before walking away with a frown on my face. I couldn't understand myself. I feel mad. Mad because of Tae? Or maybe because I couldn't just tell that Jungkook is not like the guy they think he is.

And the ring of bell cut my train of thoughts, making me hurry up. Finally, recess is finished.

Earlier this morning, was just a whole chaos for me. Everyone started asking questions as soon as I stepped inside the campus, seeing that I was with Jeon Jungkook. They made stupid rumors again. Like, Jungkook is slaving me. Jungkook tortured me yesterday. Jungkook is keeping an eye on me. It was really stupid. But maybe if I was girl, the rumors would be different. Their point of view would be different. If I was a girl, they'd probably assume I was Jungkook's new bitch. Or maybe we're dating. Or maybe I was his girlfriend. But because I'm a boy, that's impossible. Jungkook was straight.

Yeah, hell he is.

I rolled my eyes at my thoughts, finally entering my classroom, ignoring the noise and whispers about me. Seriously, I gotta stop myself from associating with that guy.

I can't believe I'm getting frustrated at my own stupid thoughts. I feel like I'm getting defensive which, I don't really like. I feel pathetic.

But I honestly don't wanna see Jungkook for now. Not after we kissed...again.

I banged my head at the table in front of me and flinched when my phone vibrated in my hands. I looked at it only to see a notif, saying Jungkook has a message. Since Professor isn't here, I checked it.

Jk
→ later, let's go have lunch together.

Me
→oh hell no.
No. We can't.
Leave me alone pls.

Jk
→Why would I do that?

Me
→Pls Jungkook, just forget everything.
Ignore me and I'll ignore you.
I don't think you need tutoring.
Let's stop this.
Forget everything that happened okay?

Jk
→I can't forget it

Those simple words made me freeze. I could just hear Jungkook saying this. I could imagine what look he'd give me and that just gave me goosebumps. He stated it so simply but hell, why does this sound so sincere?

Me
→let's talk later.

And with that, I turned off my phone and hid it to my bag, but my mind was still thinking about his words.

...I feel so confused.

***