Chapter twelve

• NOT PROOFREAD.

The ride was Quiet. But surprisingly, it wasn't uncomfortable. I asked Jungkook to drop me off at my house first so I could change my uniform. I gave him my address, not worrying about Dad since he's away for maybe a week. I opened the car window and poked my head out of it so the guards can see. Which they did and hurriedly opened the towering gates for Jungkook's car to enter.

"Where's your Dad?" He suddenly asked so I avert my gaze to him

"Away for Business" is my simple answer before Jungkook finally stopped in front of the mansion, "Wait here. I'll be quick" I said, not letting him say anymore words and hurriedly climbed the small staircase and went inside

"You're home? How's school?" One of the maids asked as soon as she saw me who was rushing to the Grand stairs

"Uh, yeah. But I need to go somewhere. I'll go change" I excused himself, not bothering to look at her.

I swear, I'm never gonna get used to this stairs and Hall's. Makes me feel like I ran a marathon. Finally arriving at my room, I threw my bag somewhere I don't know and went to the bathroom and stripped my clothes off. I need a shower first. So then, I quickly went to the shower, cleaning my whole body. I always feel sticky whenever I come home from school.

Jungkook won't be mad if I take a little longer, right? But of course, I rushed. After showering I wiped my body clean, not forgetting to dry my hair and dressed casually..

Upon reaching downstairs, I saw Jungkook inside talking to Sasha. Jungkook finally saw me and raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Took your time" he said, as I went near them

"Jimin, why didn't you let the guest wait inside?" Sasha questioned. Basically saying that it was rude if me.

"He's no guest Auntie" I said, sounding like a whine which Sasha sighed at

"Whatever. I need to clean the kitchen so Take care" she excused herself, waving a hand off.

"Let's go" he signed me to go out first which I did.

——

"My team won..." Jungkook starts to which I gave a small nod at

"Mhm. Congrats." I say

"Gonna make you dinner today and treat you lunch tomorrow." With that, I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Wha—why? Shouldn't I be the one doing that to congratulate you?"

"I promised." He started

"No you didn't." I retorted

"It's just Dinner and lunch. Don't get worked up about it Chick."

I frowned more. "Chick? Really?" I sarcastically stated

"...you look like a mad Chick and sound like one when.. you're mad?" I just rolled my eyes, noticing that we finally arrived. So without any second thoughts, I got off the car, not wanting to argue with that guy. Never fails to piss me off. "Mike and Douglas missed you by the way" he said after getting off his car too

I hummed and waited for him to unlock the door, "I remember. I have a question" I said catching his attention. He stepped beside me and raised his eyebrows. "Are you really bad at math? I mean, you answered the questions easily last Time and I never heard of you having low grades at math."

Jungkook just smirked and shrugged. It pisses me off when he does that. "I'm bad at it. I promise"

I snort and followed him inside. The two dogs quickly ran towards us. "My babies" I cooed, crouching down to pet them. They just gave a bark before nudging their head towards me, "I missed you too"