Chapter Nine

NOT PROOFREAD.

I couldn't process everything. Oh my gosh! I had a guy put his dick in my asshole! Everything just came back flooding into my mind. Jungkook was on top of me. He was kissing me. I was moaning. And his d*ck was inside me... How am I supposed to register all this?!

HOW THE F*CK?!

"—min?"

I quickly snapped out of my own thoughts. "Y-yea?"

"What's wrong?" One of the maids asked, concern evident on her face. I shook my head.

"It's nothing. Just thinking about the upcoming exams" I lied, pretending to fix the papers in my desk

"Oh. Don't stress yourself too much, sweetie. You'll do good. Anyway, I came to tell that it's dinner time, come down when you're done studying" she says before giving me a small smile and walking out of my room. I sighed. I still can't believe that happened. I don't think I can face him tomorrow. I don't think I can even face anyone tomorrow! This is crazy! Unbelievable! I wish I had never remember that. No, scratch that. I WISH THAT NEVER HAPPENED! I SWEAR IN MY LIFE I'LL NEVER DRINK AGAIN!

.... I hate this. With another sigh, I stood up and head downstairs to the dining room. The maids are staying here until 8 PM, Dad's orders. He didn't want me to be all alone here.

"Well, Hi there young man" Sasha greets me with a smile. She's the one who called me in my room earlier. The eldest maid here, She's 61 years old.

"Hi Auntie" I say, smiling back.

"Mhm. Come eat. Your friend called in the telephone. He said he couldn't reach you"

"Oh. Uhh, I turned off my phone" I then sat down in one of the stools.

"Is that so? Well, he just wanted to ask if he could come over tomorrow. I recognize it was Taehyung. He also said that just text him later"

"Okay, Thank you"

— After finishing dinner, I quickly headed back to my room and turned on my phone. I need to tell Jungkook that I can't tutor him tomorrow.

Saturday, 7:12 PM

Me
→hey, I don't feel well.
I don't think I can tutor you
Tomorrow.

Jk
→Really? U seemed fine earlier.

Me
→Really.

Jk
→Answer my call.

Just as I finish reading his reply, my phone started ringing. It startled me. No way. I can't! I don't want to answer this! I can't! I don't wanna hear his voice. No way. What should I do?? Pretend that I fell asleep? No that's dumb. Pretend that my phone is dead? But it's ringing. F*ck.

I just noticed that it stopped ringing so I looked at it.

Jk
→Answer the damn phone Jimin.

I gulped. Is he gonna hurt me if I don't??

My phone started ringing again. So I did answer it. I gulped again as I bring it near to my ear. "Hello?"

“you're sick?”

"Yeah."

“...did you take meds?”