Chapter Seven

• NOT PROOFREAD.

Afternoon came, Jungkook was surprisingly a good cook, I even asked him to make lunch instead of ordering or going out. I think he's lying when he said he wasn't good at math. I mean, he already know what I attempt to teach him.

Right now, I asked him to answer the questions I made, While I was lying down on his living Room sofa. Douglas was resting on top of me. Honestly, he's a little heavy. This Sofa is L-shaped so Mike Mike was Asleep on the other side.

Jungkook lives alone after all so It's okay if I also feel at home here. Speaking of the Jerk, he's actually sitting on the floor since the table of this living Room is small. "You finished?" I ask, glancing at him and back to my phone

"Almost." He answered, eyes focused on the papers in front of him. I can't believe this guy would ever Study. I mean, he doesn't look like the type who even bothers to hold a pen

I glanced at Jungkook again and watched as his hand moved. Veins in his hand, flexing. Gotta admit, his tattoos are cool...

Looking at his neck tattoo, I gulped as the missing memories in my head Started coming back. Playing as if I'm watching a film

~~~ flashback ~~~

I scrunched up my nose as the smell of alcohol got stronger. My head dizzy and my sight blurry, I pushed myself through the crowd, I stumble Everytime I bump into people dancing recklessly. Reaching the exit, I let out a relieved sigh and smiled, probably looking like an idiot now. I made my way out and still bump into some few people who're entering.

I winced as I bump into someone, with much harder body. Muscles, I mean. Blinking dazedly, I looked up to the person who I bumped in to. And also the same person who caught me when I was about to fall from the impact.

My sight was blurry but this guy is seriously good looking. I like his sharp features. "You look like a jaguar" I slurred and Smiled at him.

I only heard a breathless chuckle before I was pulled away from the spot. "Heeeyyy" I called for the guy who keeps dragging me, until we reached a shinny car. I stumbled again, my face hitting his chest. I chuckled at myself and looked up to him, "I'm so clumsy" I said

"You are." I heard him speak. Voice deeper and firmer than mine. "Let me escort you then" he added before opening the car door

"Ooohh, Thanks. You're so.. kind" I slurred getting in the car, all the way to the passengers seat

I heard a hum as he got into the drivers seat. The lights of the car opened as it started. I noticed the car smelled like Cigarette, mix with something Strong, like a perfume. I held on to his biceps as he started driving. "You have hard muscles" I commented giving it a squish. "But I like squishy ones. It's cute" I say, giggling to myself. "Heeeyyy it's not safe to drive fast" I said, shaking my head at him.

"You'll be fine" I heard him say

"But it's really baaaddd" I whined and suddenly we stopped. "Are you mad?" I asked, titling my head to him

"No. We're here" he said getting off the car.

"I'm hooommeee" I cheered as the tall guy opened the door for me. I stumbled out but he catched me so I'm good. "Thanks~ you're so kind" I say, giggling again as I held onto his biceps again. Giving it another squeeze "so hard" I mumbled. I hummed in satisfaction as I felt his muscles flex under my fingers.

"Let's go" he said, pulling towards the entrance, I assume. But this doesn't look my home at all. "Do I have amnesia? I don't remember my home looking Like this..?" I slurred, frowning. Suddenly, My feet was off the ground. This guy carried me in a bridal style Making me yelp "you're strong" And I giggled.

I narrowed my eyes, observing his face, as he walks through the stairs. "Handsome~" I commented again. "What's your name? I'm Jimin" I dumbly introduced myself and he chuckled.

"Jungkook"

"JeonGguk?? Nice name~ Gguk~ Gguk-ah~ can I call you Ggukie?" I keep talking.

"Sure. But I don't think you'll be able to call me that later"

"Eehh?? Why??" I can see the smirk on his face as he set me down. I was surprised when he stepped nearer and hug me. "You want hug? Kkkk you're warm. I like warm" I say, feeling a soft thing touch my lips. It made a kiss sound. I smiled and wrap my arms around his neck, biting my lips when he started nibbling my ear. "It tickles" I say giggling again.

He hummed, sound vibrating in my ears. It sounded so sexy. "Do you wanna do bad things with me?" He whispered, I shivered at the sound of his voice in my head. I bit my lower lip and nodded. Cheeks hot.

"What is it? Will it hurt?" I looked up to meet his brown orbs. He chuckled. The voice Making me wobble again.

"I'll be gentle" is his answer before placing a soft kiss in my forehead.

"I love forehead kisses" I say, burying my face to his neck and placing a kiss there too. "Your perfume is hurting my nose" I say as the strong manly Scent invades my nose. I felt his hands on my hips as he steps forward Making me step back. We continued to do that until my back hit a door.

I looked up to him again and stared at his lips.

‘I wonder how would it felt like’

I met his eyes again who're staring down at me intensely, Making me feel more a little hotter. I feel like shrinking under his heated gaze. I tensed a little as his cold hand caressed my cheek. I wanted to purr against it but I ain't no cat.

He removed the strands of hair covering my eyelids and suddenly, I felt soft lips against mine. It tasted sweet and bitter at the same time. Like Strawberries and Cigarettes. I like it. So without any second thoughts. I got in my tippy toes as lips started moving. I moved in sync with him. Is this how it feels like kissing your lover passionately? "I like it" I murmur against his lips and felt it curl into a smile

"Then I'm sure you'll love this" The guy said as he pulled away. My lips instantly missing his. "Do you want me to?" He asked

I blinked and nodded, "yeah. I want you" I answered in a whisper and he grinned.

***