˘͈ᵕ˘͈𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍˘͈ᵕ˘͈

|| The next morning was no different from any other mornings||

you were walking to school , headphones in like always . You decided to ignore what happened yesterday with the locker situation so, if anything were to happen today you weren't going to freak out. You already knew people were hella confused on why you even defended him but they would know eventually.

first when you hit the corner to go to school you were completely bombarded by reporters. you didn't understand what was happening so you slowly took a headphone out to actually listen to what's going on.

"Is it true All Might works here?"

"What class does All Might teach?"

"Is All Might your favorite teacher??"

you scoffed and continued to walk around them but they were so persistent. you tried walking faster but they got louder and louder . you turned your music up in an attempt to block them out but you failed miserably. your ears started to ring , louder and louder but you didn't know how to stop it , you didn't know why it was happening. Was it in your script? No, why the hell would you add that? You're not even using your quirk right now.

"Y/N. You may go into the building. These vultures can't get in." You looked up to see Aizawa talking to you , you nodded and went in.

as you were walking you kept thinking to yourself. 'What the hell was that about?' You reached up to touch your ears to only pull your finger back and see blood . Your eyes lit up at the sight of the blood. You quickly rushed into the building and to the bathroom. You looked at both sides of your face to see the blood dripping from each side. You kept your calm and wiped down your ears .

     you took a good look at yourself. you looked tired , irritated. but then again after yesterday that's not shocking . you regained yourself and left the bathroom. You got to class right on time. Aizawa walked in visibly irritated but he started talking to the class anyways.

"Today we are going to choose a class representative." Aizawa said while sighing .

The entire class freaked out. Everyone wanted to be class representative , nobody had good reasons on why but everyone still wanted it. Aizawa just sighed again and laid down .

"Class! Listen ! Listen . A class representative duty is to lead others. Not everyone can do that , plus first you have to have the trust of others in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!"

The class got quiet until everyone started asking questions such as "is it a good idea?" , "how do we know who to trust?" "Everyone will just vote for themselves."

"Exactly, therefore the person with most votes will be our leader." Everyone nodded in agreement and went to write down an anonymous vote.

  you had no idea who to vote for to be honest , so you did what any logical human would do . You voted for yourself.  After 5 minutes of voting , you placed your votes in a box and then Momo counted them.