✿.𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔✿.

|| Y/N kept running in the lead until she ran upon her next obstacle ||

you kept your speed , running as fast as you could , occasionally looking back to see if you could slow down which you couldn't. Todoroki was directly behind you, trying his best to catch up with you but you didn't let him.

after running for a while you finally ran into your first target causing you to slow down. Unfortunately , Mineta didn't see the robots and bounced right into the way , just to get hit by the robot arm. You watched as Mineta flew directly out of bounds.

'Well damn. That looked like it hurt.' You thought as you adverted your eyes back to the huge robots in front of you. 'Okay okay. What to do now?' you watched as the robots spread out through the area you were supposed to go through and by now , the rest of the classes began to catch up. 'Shit.' You thought as you continued to think about your next plan.

you quickly thought about your kinetic abilities you practiced and while you were doing that you seen Todoroki stand beside you. he looked at all the robots and after his short amount of thinking he delicately placed his hand down on the ground ; you watched as he froze the robots directly in front of him and bolted through the legs.

'easier for me' you thought to yourself as you ran directly behind him, using energy blasts to keep yourself in the air to prevent yourself from falling and slipping on the ice. you ended up back in front of Todoroki, yet this time he was closer than last time. you focused on running until you finally got to the next obstacles the ropes or also known as the "Fall". Both Todoroki and you looked at the situation at hand in pure confusion.

'Oh . This is easy. I know most people will attempt to walk on the ropes , which might be the safest way to go . Hm.' you looked around at everyone else looking as confused as you. except Todoroki,  who used his ice to slide across the ropes. 'Size manipulation! I can manipulate the sizes of the ropes easily. All I gotta do is focus and touch them. But... that's a long shot especially if it doesn't work - I'll fall.'

you slowly walked over to the ropes and bent down , touching them , you closed your eyes and focused on enhancing the size of the ropes. you felt a tingle on your fingertips , you quickly opened your eyes to your surprise , it worked. you quickly ran across it , not wasting any time and first when you got across you touched the rope again, shrinking it back to the normal size. you got the the point where you simply manipulated the ropes as you ran on and shrinking them as you got off.

"WOWZER! Would you look at that !! Todoroki and Y/N are now both in the lead!! With Todoroki using his ice to glide across The Fall, Y/N is manipulating the ropes sizes so she can get across and nobody else can!!" Present Mic screamed into his microphone with excitement.