⌦𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅

|| the rain poured on the window yet you couldn't see from where||

        it was the next day.. or still night , maybe early in the morning ; you didn't know anything about your surroundings and it wasn't because you forgot from the anime but, it was because they blind folded you along with the handcuffs.

    the villains went through extreme precautions to make sure you couldn't move , see , and even kept you somewhat sedated.

    Bakugou and you didn't really talk after realizing you both got kidnapped. maybe he was 'thinking of a plan to get away' was what you convinced yourself.

   Although, you knew he wasn't mad at you, he kept you updated on times, on his surroundings , and even argued when the villains sedated you. any other conversation, was pointless.

"Are you mad at me?" you finally gathered up the courage to say.

he didn't reply. 'he must be sleeping... it must be night time.' you thought to yourself.

"Bakugou? Are you sleeping?" You questioned again. "I'm sorry.."

"Why're you apologizing." He mumbled with his raspy voice. this was the first time he actually responded directly to you.

"I don't know... I think this is my fault." You replied. "I I didn't do anything to save you like I wanted to." You continued , slightly slurring your words.

"You didn't know this was going to happen. How could you apologize for something you couldn't predict." He questioned.

"Yeah.. but still -."

"Stop apologizing , fuck I hate seeing you like this." He sighed. "You tried to do too many things at once last night and you overworked yourself like the idiot you are... yet you tried to save me. Why."

"Because ... we're friends." You slurred out before sighing . "Because I have feelings for you. Genuine feelings , when I figured out they were trying to kidnap you ... I knew I had to save you."

"I don't need your saving and they didn't even want me it was all a distraction to get you because they somehow knew about our history. And now we're both stuck." He grumbled.

it got silent after he spoke, you felt yourself fighting sleep as you waited for him to speak again yet you were slowly losing.

"I have...something for you too." He finally said. "I hate seeing you like this. Looking around yet you can't see , trying to speak to me and I didn't know what the fuck to say , and seeing them stick this needle in you to sedate you ... I fucking hate it all." He ranted.  "I wanted to be the one to save you.. not get kidnapped with you."

you listened to everything he said with a slight smile on your face. he finally said what he had to say about you , he finally felt what you felt.. but you couldn't help but feel a little guilt . why?