⠀⋆✩𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 ✩⋆

|| After studying, practicing, and waiting; it was now time for the sports festival ||

          the day after the USJ incident was no different from the days before it. Aizawa ended up coming back to class, even though he was all wrapped up from the fight.

    aizawa told everyone about the Sports Festival and told everyone to do their best. Of course after school you went home to practice to do the best you could. Mirko , your adoptive mother, helped you also. She encouraged you the best she could, cooked your favorite dinner, and told you she'll be cheering you on.

        you practiced different subjects in omnikinesis such as aerokinesis , cryokinesis , geokinesis, flyrokinesis, photokinesis, pyrokinesis, and plenty more. all of those kinetic abilities would go through with what you needed for the Calvary Battle and Obstacle Race. For the fights you studied ambient energy manipulation, electricity manipulation, meta time manipulation, and even (omni) elemental manipulation. You went through all of those in over a day. you were so glad you added that you catch on quickly because that was a lot to handle.

      the last thing you added was you have a high , high pain tolerance. you couldn't show you didn't have a pain tolerance due to Shigaraki speech on you being "special". So you just added that it's a high pain tolerance to your script so it wouldn't seem as suspicious as not having one at all.

      you were finally ready. the sports festival was two days away and you knew after school you would immediately go back into practicing , you needed to do your absolute best.

               ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

   when you got to school you sat down in your seat. it didn't take long before you watched a bunch of random people surround the door . there was so many of them , you would have to push your way out.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida questioned the swarming group of students.

"Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!" Mineta yelled.

"They're scouting out the competition, idiots." Bakugo said while making his way to the door. "We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They wanted to see us with their own eyes." Bakugo said as he made his way into the front of the crowd. He looked at everyone before speaking again. "At least now you know what a future pro looks like . Now move it, extras."

that sent the class into a roar , mostly because they didn't like how Bakugo called them "extras". but you didn't see a problem with it.

"So, this is class 1A." A person in the crowd said , gradually growing closer until he was finally in front of everyone. "I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you?"