❥𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓❥

feelings , people , emotions and thoughts changed as the days went by

   You grew closer to your friends, really - really close with you all hanging out nearly everyday outside of school.

today, you invited them to your house to experience all the activities you added in and tonight was the first sleepover of many you all were gonna have. It took plenty of days to plan out properly due to everyone schedules but finally it was the time.

9pm.

it was 9pm and you had just finished setting up everything involving food - without using your quirk.

the group was constantly texting while you were working , seeing what they should bring etc before anyone made their way over.

9:05pm

Knock, Knock

smiling, you opened the door to see Izuku being the first person to get here along with his mother, Inko.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late!" He said, rubbing his head. "I made brownies! They're little hard on the corner pieces since I got distracted , hehe.." he laughed, slightly.

"It's fine! Good afternoon Ms. Midoriya!" You stated, bowing your head in respect.

"Oh y/n!" She giggled. "No need to call me that, just call me Inko!"

"Okay!" You smiled. "Are you coming in?"

"No! I was just dropping off Izuku and saying hello." She smiled. "You kids have fun but not too much fun."

"My mom will be here later on tonight so we won't!" You reassured and she left, as she was leaving Kirishima and Denki made their way in.

"Your house is huge! It's not everyday that you see a nice house like this!" Kiri complimented.

"Just wait until you see all the fun activities I have planned!"

"Erm, I hope it involves you telling me where your room is because that's where I'll be staying tonight." Denki smiled and headed towards the stairs.

"Her boyfriend-."

"Bakugou."Denki corrected.

"Bakugou is coming so you'll find a different room tonight." Kirishima sighed.

"It's not fair, I'm the one who's -."

"KNOCK KNOCK!" You heard a loud voice shout from outside the door before the knob turned and Mina bursted in.

"MINA!" You shouted and ran into her arms until you both fell down.

"AHHHH! IM SO HAPPY! Where's everyone else?!" She questioned and looked around. "HI DENKI! HI KIRISHIMA! HI DEKU!"

"Hey Mina!" They all said in unison.

"What happened to your arm? Did you get a shot?" Izuku asked, pointing to the bandaid on her arm.