✧𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚✧

||meeting adjournment||

It was the day of your final truth. you roped everyone into your little meeting and disguised it as a "movie" night.

"I can't do this." You said, pacing back and forth.

"Calm down." Katsuki mumbled. Since you were stressing, he took over the task of setting everything up.

He set up everything- such as snacks and drinks - along with putting out blankets for everyone.

a small detail for him was making sure he was sweating a bit, in case anyone didn't accept you for who you truly were.

"They're gonna accept you." He said, putting on another jacket although the heat was on.

"Right.." you said, raising an eyebrow at his antics.

You couldn't help but find yourself lost in your own thoughts before the crowd of friends gathered in.

Laughter , greeting and smiles filled the air while anxiety filled your mind.

Possibilities and endless negative outcomes was the only thing you could truly think of ; nobody could ever understand the way you felt.

"Hii." The girls said as they approached you and the boys just came in with hugs.  

"Hi" your shaky voice managed to mumble out. "We have snacks , movies and a bunch of activities- it'll all be fun , swear!"

Everyone cheered a bit before indulging in the snack bar that was offered to them. the snacks included a long variety from sweet to savory to salty and even spicy snacks along with drinks - juices , caffeinated and non caffeinated options.

"Wow y/n, you really went all out!" Kirishima said as he picked as many snacks as he wanted.

"Yea! Can I move in?!" Uraraka joked.

"Of course!" You laughed.

watching everyone enjoy themselves made your mind settle from rapid thoughts to one. 'Am I ready for this?'

Standing up, you looked over at katsuki for any type of reassurance , confirmation or even just him telling you not to do it. Unfortunately, he gave you a head nod , indicating that it is time.

"Guys.." you forced out yet it only came out as a whisper. nobody paid any mind.

"Guys." louder than the last time but only Mina turned to look at you.