✛ 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 2✛

|| your days were so repeated it made your head spin||

wake up , get dressed , go to school , plan for the masquerade party , go to hero work studies with either Hawks or Rumi , plan some more, sleep.

Repeat.

wake up , get dressed - change your appearance if you're feeling bored this time , go to school - go all out on your work , plan for the masquerade party - don't fuck it up , go to hero work studies with either Hawks or Rumi , plan some more, sleep.

Repeat.

it was a loop until the weekend of the school festival finally came.

you gave out colorful decorations and helped set up with different random people in the school - it made you happy to interact with others in the school that weren't usually included in the main characters.

"Y/n!" You heard a voice call from below you as you were putting decorations on the ceiling.

"Ah!" You smiled, levitating your way down. "Hey guys! Hi pretty!" You smiled at Izuku, Mirio and Eri.

"Hey ... I still haven't thought of a nickname for you." Izuku mumbled , scratching his head in deep thought.

"You'll think of something one day, the more you think the better it'll be!" You reassured. "So, what are you guys doing ?"

"Oh! We're showing Eri around, would you like to join us if you're not so busy?" Mirio suggested.

"Hm.." you tapped your chin while looking at the decorations you put up - realizing you nearly did everything you shrugged. "Yea I'm pretty much wrapped up with everything over here."

"Cool! We were going to see Hado work on her beauty pageant." Mirio responded, "I bet she'd love to see you!"

"Perfect!"

your group made their way over to the equipment room which contained Hado and others trying on outfits in order to win the show.

"Oh my gosh! Why is Y/n and Eri here?! Why? Why mirio?!" She pestered.

"Eri is looking at the different events and we snatched Y/N on our way over here."

"You look so pretty." You said, admiring her floating figure.

"Thank you!" She smiled, turning bright red. "You're prettier! Really! If you joined I would've lost again for sure."

"You can definitely win this year, you will!" You reassured.

"Yea I hope so.. I just can't find anything that fits me to wear in order to win." She sighed. "You never have these problems, you always look and dress amazing."

"You be seeing me?" You asked, tilting your head.

"Of course I see you. It's hard not to silly! I just wish you could see me as well." She complimented before floating off and looking at more dresses.