┊͙𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕┊͙

||you realized it was time to stop the long awaited fight between Izuku and Bakugou||

after processing what time it was , you jumped out of bed. you unfortunately didn't know if they were fighting or just talking but you rushed regardless.

you crept out your room, looking to your left and right but only seeing the darkness. so, you crept out and down the steps; you knew you could've just teleported but your mind was telling you no.

you haven't ate, you just woke up, no water.. it was all too dangerous so instead you walked. It wasn't a far walk anyways.

once you crept down the stairs you seen Aizawa was already walking to the door which lead outside the building so you hid. It didn't take long before he closed the door and went back the way he came.

you took that as an opportunity to make your way out the door so you tip toed and slowly opened the door.. only to reveal All Might in his smaller form outside it.

He stared at you before sighing and walking off, motioning you to follow him.

"You heard about the fight?" He asked you.

"Yes.. something like that." He nodded at your response and it got back silent.

"I spoke to your da- All for one." He coughed. "He told me you'd surpass me and come running back to him after figuring out what a real hero goes through." He chuckled. "He was only right about the first part."

"What about Izuku.." you questioned.

"Izuku is truly something else. The kid has a lot of potential and a long way to go.. I'll give that to him but I can't downplay your potential because he's under my wing. I've fought you maybe 2 times and you've beaten me those two thing- don't think I'm being dramatic . You, y/n, truly beat me in our fights."

those words slightly rung in your head before you could even respond. "I don't think I'd be a great hero, I honestly don't even want that. I know I could beat people in all my fights because of my quirk and easily thrive to number one so where's the fun in that."

"The fun is in your mind. You make up the fun by challenging yourself to only use a bit of your power or don't at all.. I understand you. I've been in your shoes before and it'll get better."

'I understand you.. people are quick to say they understand someone's pain just to make them feel better. I hate those words.'

it was silence between you two since neither of you had anything else to say. he thought he really proved you differently because he said he understood while you thought he was a pure idiot. he seen the things you were going through and as much as you didn't want to invalidate his experiences, you definitely had it worse.