˚✦𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆˚✦

|| it was time to prove that you can get your provisional license ||

morning.

  you dreaded all mornings and this morning most of all. your body ached all over from the intense training you put yourself through to prove that you can were best of all.. honestly you didn't know why you pushed your that hard .. it's not like you weren't the most powerful without trying.

the sound of your alarm clock constantly beeped as you groaned barely moving.

"pull yourself together idiot." you said to yourself before finally getting out of bed.

you dragged yourself to the mirror, ignoring the somewhat sharp pain in your neck. you immediately looked around .. searching for a person .. you could've sworn you heard a voice when you fell asleep but there was nobody in sight.

'Maybe I was hallucinating... I forgot what even happened last night ... When did I even shift back?'

the next thing you did was take your phone out, you searched for the only group chat you knew of which consisted of all the girls and Todoroki but noticed another group chat.

Class 1A Idiots
Jirou <3
God can the day get anymore annoying and I just woke up

Todoroki
I feel as if I eat then I won't be able to go to my full potential in the battlefield.

Mina
We are literally going to an arena to fight other schools , wheres the battlefield???!

Izuku
I think you should put whatever you want in your head. As long as you win.

Katsuki ❤️
I think everyone should shut the fuck up and get dressed.

Denki
Someone's mad they didn't get any 😏.

Kirishima
OHHHH

Mina
LMFOAOAOAOOA

You
My head hurts so bad , I forgot what we are even doing today.

you obviously lied and prayed they would just answer with no questions asked.

Mina
Welcome back sleeping beauty! Today's literally the day of the provisional license. And it's Denki fault I don't feel like I'm ready >:|