VERMONT (part 1)

( FITZ POV )

As we were about to land I was inform by my bodygard that there was cars parked in the property, I look at him confused.

As I step out I saw a woman standing and I was still confused since Tom my bodyguard had informed me that there was people in the property, I was able to recognized the girl it was one of Olivia's employess, and I also saw a child and I ask myself if that was Elizabeth,Abby had asked me if I wanted to come in and I said yes. We were in the kitchen and Elizabeth was playing with her toys and coloring I just stood from the kitchen counter staring at her and thinking about how much she grew and the time I was away from her.

( PRESENT TIME )

 I heard a car parking in the garage 

Olivia: I'm Home......

Lizzy: Mommy..... mommy look... look what I did

Olivia: That's wonderful baby...... where's aunt Abby...??

Abby: In the kitchen

I heard her walking over to the kitchen and as I turned around...... there.. there she was I looked at her and I looked over to my daughther

Abby: Lizzy let's go and finish our hand painting.

Fitz: Two Years Olivia, you kept her away from me for two years.... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING 

Olivia: I did what was best for her, I did what was best for my child

Fitz: Ohhhh your child.... I want to let you know that she is also my child, she is my daughter

Olivia: Fitz I know you are angry for what I did but, it was for the best, Mellie and I had conversation about you, she new about the affair she had confronted me 

Fitz: Why didn't you come to me, we could have worked out a better way to keep her away from everything. But that's the thing that makes me mad Livvie you think you have control over everything we were supposed to be a team, we agreed that we would be in this together.

Olivia: What do you want me to say, that I am sorry for thinking what was best for our daughter, that I am sorry if I didn't want my child to be dragged by the public once they found out that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES had an affair and a extramarital child. Is that what you want.

Olivia: She has a healthy life, she has a normal life.

Fitz: I want her in Washington were I can have access to her at any time.

Olivia: Noooo way I'm allowing that over my dead body, once she is spotted or you are spotted with her this is going to be a mess and I'm not allowing that, your wife knows about us, she will find out about her to, so like I said she is not going to Washington let alone the White House.

Fitz: Alright Liv, but I think that we could come to an aggrement when it comes to her, I don't want to spend anytime away from her, I want to see her grow, I want to hold her everytime something is wrong, I want her to call me daddy I just want to be her father.

Olivia: Yes, we can work out an aggrement, you want to hold her..? 

Fitz: YES....

Olivia: Liz.... Lizzy can please come her baby..... Lizzy this is your dad.

Fitz: Hello Lizzy, I'm Fitzgerald I'm your daddy.

Lizzy: Hi ( smiles ),  play wi... with my toys..?

Fitz: Yeah, sure

The moment we were reunited again just felt surreal for my dad his LOVED CHILD was with him again, and my mom was surprised I didn't reject him or cried when he held me, because I normally had that type of reaction when I meet people I didn't know. I held his hand and told him "play" so he went along and he started playing with me.

Abby: So..... I see she recived him well

Olivia: Yes.... she did, but I still don't know Abbs..... Mellie knows about the affair.

It was getting late so mom had giving me my bath and as she was getting ready to put me to bed she heard

(SHE'S ALL YOU)..... Fitz said

Olivia: (smirked) you think, because her attitude is all you, kind and stubborn.

Fitz: The kind part yes, but stubborn that's all her mom's, but I love it 

As I fell asleep, my dad started to go around my room watching all the pictures I had on my room and he saw the picture Abby had taken of us when I was born were they were looking at eachother.

Fitz: You must hate me.... don't you......for falling in love with you.

Olivia: I don't hate you, I could never hate you.

Fitz: I know a lot has happend between us, and I don't know if we would ever go back to how we use to, but I still love you I never stopped loving you.

Olivia: Fitz.......... don't do this, not now.

Fitz: What are you seen or daiting someone

Olivia: No, but I'm trying to have a normal life and I think we should keep it formal for our daughter's sake......goodnight Fitz.

Fitz: Goodnight livvie.