chapter 9 - At the theatre

This chapter is dedicated to @CatherineFiset for her support and for officially being the first fan of the story.

Thankyou so much :D

********************

Allison's POV........

.

.

.

We reached the theatre around 10 minutes later.

I was still thinking about what happened at the house.

There is still a constant fear about what I've been experiencing for the past few days But sharing everything with someone feels a lot better.

I don't know what alec thinks about me now. He must probably be thinking that I have a mental condition or something like that.

But right now I really don't care what he thinks. Right now I need to find out how to overcome this stupid fear.

Was it real I thought to myself. Trying to figure something about it trying to reason with it but I fail everytime I do it.

"Allison.."

Sapphire called out who clung to justin's side.

"Yeah" I answered her.

"Come on let's go we are already late!"

I jogged up to them.

I glanced back but alec was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey! I'm so sorry I made us late"

I apologised.

" No problem, the movie hasn't started yet. But it's about to get started so we better hurry up" she said.

" Btw Where is alec ??" She asked.

That's what I was thinking too.

I looked around to search but he wasn't there.

"He has probably gone to park his bike. He'll be back in some time. " justin answered her.

"You guys carry on upto the theatre. Alec and me will meet you there" he said.

We both nodded.

He slightly squeezed sapphire's shoulders and went off towards the parking lot to look for Alec.

Avery told me that Sapphire and justin have been together for a long time now.

I smiled at Sapphire when she kept on watching justin while he walked towards the parking area until he was no longer visible.

They really are in love with each other!

I couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy towards them. I don't have anyone who'll love me like that or someone who genuinely cares for me, mothers are not included in this case. I'm 17 and in no time I'll be turning 18 and I have never been in a relationship. How bad is that!

We were both pulled out of our thoughts by Avery and Nina who stood there holding popcorn and cold drinks.

"You finally made it!" Avery cheered.

"Yep! Sorry for being late" I said.

"Stop with all the formality of apologising" Avery said popping some popcorn into her mouth.

"where are the guys? " nina asked.

"We don't need to worry about them. They can find their way to the movie theatre. Let's get going. I don't want to miss the starting. ." Sapphire said pulling us all towards movie hall.