chapter 10- The Laughing Doll (part 1)

Author's note : So did anyone notice the new cover!

What do you guys think about it??

Well I think it's awwwwsssoommeee!! :D

The cover is made by the wonderful graphic designer.

@fizzsohail .. Thankyou so much for this amazing cover.

********

The chapter is dedicated to @that_shark_girl for her constant support since the beginning. Thanks a lot :D :*

Enjoy the chapter :D

***********

Allison's POV:

Last night was very scary. It was very difficult for me sleep in the same room. In fact I didn't actually sleep last night. All night I kept thinking about everything. Not just what happened last night but what has happened before.

Fine. I could have gone to sleep in my mother's room but that will make her question me. And I didn't want to be questioned about anything. Especially what happened last night.

Why are all these things happening around? I thought to myself.

Clearly, I haven't murdered anyone who's soul couldn't pass on to the other side and is seeking revenge on me! But whatever it is, it is something grave.

I lay in my bed trying to figure something out while the sun started to shine,filling up the room with it's yellowing orange colour through my window.

I moved to sit up on my bed and turned to look at the clock.

It showed 6:30 am.

Perfect! I have school in the next hour and I didn't have a minute's sleep, I thought.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom when the realisation hit me that nothing strange happened during the night after I returned from the movie. The thought somehow relaxed me while I bathed and brushed my teeth.

After I was done I wrapped myself up in the towel and walked over to the wardrobe. I pulled out a pair of dark blue denims and a grey T-shirt.

I dressed up and packed up my bag for school. After I was done with everything I glanced at mirror to find that everythig was in place and I was ready to go, and the only thing missing was a jacket or a sweater. I quickly went over to the wardrobe and picked out a sweater to wear but when I pulled it out, an old looking rugged doll fell out of the rack in the wardrobe.

I immediately stepped back from where I was standing and my gazed at the doll. I wondered from where did this doll get into my wardrobe, since I couldn't recognize it, it definitely wasn't mine. Since always I had a liking towards dolls but this one somehow turned me away.

That doll had big blue eyes, with blonde curly hair, and it wore a baby pink coloured dress which had few stains on it. Its cheeks were blackened indicating that it was an old doll.

The thing which can't be missed about its appearance was its smile.

An evil and admirable smile played on its plastic red lips. It was so cute that I didn't want to look away. Its smile was captivating.

After a while I moved forward bent down and picked up the doll lying on the floor.

I turned it around to have a better look of the doll, and suddenly as if the doll had come to life it started laughing. I had pushed a button placed on the doll's back which caused it to laugh. It was an artificial, computerised yet an evil laugh. Its blue eyes bore into me as if it wasn't a plastic doll but a real innocent little girl staring at me only with a glint of mischief in her eyes.