1

THIS BOOK IS MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 14.
This book has very heavy topics because it is in the POV of someone who is depressed, and has anxiety. This book is NOT meant to romanitize any of the following: suicidal thoughts, self harm, bullying, homophobia, intrustive thoughts, or non-consenual actions. PLEASE do not read this if you have been through any of that and/or are triggered by those.

Maybe they're all right about me..

I woke up from a headache. Like usual. I always stay up until 1 am. No, not looking up porn. I swear I'm not a pervert.
I always stay up thinking about, stuff.
Mineta got up and started getting ready, putting a tiny amount of concealer around his eyes; hiding the terrible eye bags and puffy eyes. Luckily it stays on the whole day. The most it's ever came off before is when it got smudged a little bit fron water. But, that was a different one. This one is smudge proof and water proof. He then wrapped a new layer of bandages on his arm under the uniform.

Mineta walked downstairs to an empty house. I stay at my parents house on weekends since they want me to "take care of it". Good thing my brother is gone for the weekend. The rest of the week I stay at my dorm. My parents are always off on "business trips". When really they're having sex with someone or at a night club. Everyone always wondered how they got so much money. Though, they never give me any of it. If they do, its around like 40 bucks to last me a week. They never cared about me. Usually, she helped me out when she was still here. She was the only person who cared for me when my parents weren't here. Now that she's not, life's even worse. "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit". I always hated that quote. But whatever. It's not like I even care for them. I don't even consider them my parents. Theyre just strangers. The longest they've been home is 2 weeks. Thats. It. I guess you could say I'm my own parent. I guess.

Mineta walked out the door trying to hype himself up. Don't let them know what's going on.

"Hey mineta!" Mineta heard a male voice behind me."Denki! Hey!" Mineta stopped walking so he could catch up to him. "Wanna walk to school together?" Denki asked "Sure!" Mineta beamed. Denki was the only person who really cared about me. I mean, I hope he actually likes me.. maybe he only pitys me.. Does he like me?? Oh God-
"Hey, mineta? You alright?" I didn't even notice I looked very down. "Oh, ye-yeah! Sorry, I just zoned out." Clearly lying, but Denki's pretty dumb so he fell for it. "If you say so." He replied. They walked the rest of the way in silence. Though UA wasn't that far, so it was short-lived.

They walked into the classroom and Denki immediately went to his other friends. Sometimes I feel like I'm just the second option. The second there's a better choice I'm left behind. It's fine though, Denki's a good friend. I didn't go with him since they don't consider me one of their friends. It's understandable with the way I act. Mineta sat down in his usual seat as Aizawa began speaking.