9

Here's a picture of my dog. I have no clue when this picture was taken but I found it on my moms instagram so... Yes. anyways have a good day or night or afternoon because I have no idea where you live 😀🙏

I was sitting quietly the whole day.
I didn't even talk to the girls. Some people noticed, but I guess they didn't say anything.

I was currently in Aizawas class, though, I wasn't playing any attention. Until, someone walked in the classroom. She whispered something to Aizawa, but it was way too quiet to understand.
But Aizawa must've heard it clearly. Because,

He looked straight over to me. It kinda creeped me out.
"Mineta. You have to leave now. Follow this girl. You won't be coming back today."

Great, now LITERALLY EVERYONE is staring at me. Just great! Haha!

I could already hear some of the girls.
"Wow, poor girl. She has to go with the perv."
"Yeah! Hopefully she'll be okay."
"That good for nothing pervert better not hurt her, or I swear I will punch him!"

whatever. it doesn't hurt as much when you get used to it.

I awkwardly got up and walked to the front of the classroom to leave.
"I'll update you on what we are going over tomorrow."

Just then the lady started walking out the door, so I followed her.

She spoke up as soon as the door closed.
"Hi there! My name is Sei! I'm your therapist. The building is only a few blocks away, so we could get there in a few minutes in my car!"

Hm, she seems nice :)
"Oh. Hello. I'm Mineta. But.. you probably already knew that."
"You're right! I was already told your name, but nothing else."
As soon as she said that we arrived at her car.
"Kay, get it and we'll be there immediately!"

**Tiny time skip because car rides are awkward with strangers**

"Alright! Here we are! Follow me to my room!"
The clinic was honestly nice. There were lots of plants. It was super fancy, no matter how small it was.
We reached her room. It was small, but cozy. Again, there were tons of plants.

"Well, I might as well tell you about me while we are waiting. Like I said, my name is Sei! My pronouns are she/her, I have a husband named Oliver and one son. My favorite drink is cola, and I love ramen! My favorite color is green or pink. Now, tell me about you! :)"

"O-oh. you already know my name, I guess my favorite drink is
Cola too.. I.. I don't have a favorite food, and I like the color purple.. but blue is nice too."

Just after I finished we arrived at the room.

"Here we are! Make yourself at home. No need to be embarrassed!"

Well, that does make me feel a little better.
"Sit on the couch across from me. I'm only gonna ask you a few questions. They are quick and easy."

I started getting a tiny bit nervous, but hopefully they weren't bad.

"Alright! First question! What are your preferred pronouns? Just to make you feel comfortable!"

"....I.. um.. he/him."

"Kay! Next question! Would you consider yourself a shy person, or... bold?"