8

Tws:

SH (S€l*hArm)

Yesterday was kind of... Eventful. Everyone suddenly liked me, but that was obviously short lived.

Yet again, everybody was talking while I was just sitting at my desk doing nothing. Not even the people who basically never talk are talking to each other!? Dang, I mean I knew people hated me but I didn't know they hated me THAT much.

"Hey, quiet down." Aizawa finally awoke from his nap. Probably gonna tell us we are gonna train or somethin. "Okay, we are gonna go outside and train."
Called it!

**After they got in their hero costumes 🐄🐄**

"Alright, get with your partner's you had last time. If you were the villain time, you are a hero. The same with heros." Aizawa signalled to get with our partners.
"

I already heard momo sigh as I started walking up to her. "What? Excited to see me?"

...

EEEAHHHHHHHH
note to self: maybe don't say that again?

**Time skip to finally after almost everyone went and it was momo and minetas turnnnn**

We were walking through the halls, we didn't really know what we were doing. We were just trying to find where they hid the weapon.

I stopped suddenly

"O-ouch!" I screamed

What the?! Why does my chest and back ache so bad?.. wait a second.. how long have I been wearing my binder?

"Mineta? Are you alright?" Momo said when she heard me.

"What time is it?!" I said in a panic.
"Um.. I think 10 am."

...

I've been wearing it

For 10 hours?!

Jesus- that's probably why my body aches so bad- it's kinda hard to breathe too.

But whatever- I just have to wait a little longer. Just don't pass out! And don't bring attention to yourself, anything but that..

"Why are you asking anyways? But- are you alright? You said "ouch".. so you must be in pain?.. what happened??" Momo was asking WAY to many questions..

"Y-yeah! I'm fine. I just... Stubbed my toe! Yeah! Haha!"
Holy fuck that was so fake. "Whatever you say.." we continued walking.

We finally arrived to the room the weapon was in.

(I'm not really sure who mineta and momo fought against- so I'm gonna take a guess it was Denki and Jirou because of the montage 🤨)

Of course, Denki was guarding it. But Jirou was no where to be found. Weird.
Suddenly momo started whispering to me. "Okay. How about you capture them, and I'll go and get the weapon?"
"I- yeah! But how am I gonna-" momo pushed me into sight of Denki. "hey!" Denki started running towards me. "UHHH!-" I wasn't very sure what to do so I ran past him at last minute, trying to maybe escape him. "You aren't getting away that easily!" He shot bolts at me making me fall to the ground. Only making the pain in my body worse. "O-ow.." I whispered trying to get up, barely, I mean.

My vision was blurry. Last thing I remember was Denki running towards me.

I'm guessing a blacked out.

"Ugh.. what the?" I woke up on a bed. But, not my own. "W-where.." I looked down at my body. I had bandages around my arms, and legs. I had a change of clothes on.

Wait- FUCK. oh no oh no.

I looked down at my chest.

It's gone

"WHERE IS IT?!"

"Ah! You're finally awake! Oh? Are you talking about that binder of yours?" Don't worry! I'm the only one who saw! I can keep your secret perfectly safe."

Oh, thank god. It was just recovery girl. But I still covered my chest with my hands. I was way too nervous to show it.

"But.. can I talk to you about something?.." recovery girl started.

Ohfuck. She's probably gonna talk about- ugh.

"I noticed some.. SCARS on your arms. Where those.. accidental?"

"..."

I stayed silent for a couple of minutes.

"...yes..."

I finally said something.

"Mineta.. please answer truthly.."

"..."

dontcrydontcrydontcrydontcrydont-

I already felt the tears falling down my face.

"fine! It was purpose! ok??.."

"Mineta.. I- I can sign you up for a therapist maybe?"

..a therapist?

"..alright."

Ok that's the end of the chapter.

I regret this🙂