5

I woke up from a weird nightmare.
My whole body was sweating.
"ugh.. that better not happen again."
Maybe i should text Jackson?

-Jacks pov-

Ding!

I opened my eyes to a notification

"Ughh..."
I opened my phone to a text message from somebody

___________
891-092-123
(This is not a real number btw)

5:46 am

Hello?

Oh, hi. Who is this?

Its me, mineta.

Oh hey! Whats up?

Oh, nothing. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today.

Oh, sure! Where?

Meet me at the water fountain at 5pm.

Ok see you then 😁
_

_________

Ill get up later to get ready. I mean its not like i have school or anything but he probably does. Hm.. I wonder what his quirk is. Mine is really rare.. "change". I can change anything. How people look, their quirk, my quirk even. It does have Its cons though. When wanting to change something, I need to know exactly what I want it look like or work like. But, I have Aphantasia, which makes it hard to conjure images in my head. It's funny how I'm not even training to be a hero, even though I have such a unique quirk. I think training would be hard for me though.

-Minetas pov-

I better get ready.

*time skip*

I arrived at school pretty earlier than the others.
"You're early." I heard a male voice as soon as i walked into the classroom. "Oh. Yeah i just woke up early." I said sitting down at my desk as soon as people started coming into the classroom. "Hm." Was the last thing i heard him say. "Okay, today we aren't doing another student. We're just gonna train today. Get in your suits." Oh great..
My wrists started itching fron the cuts. I haven't done another since a few days ago.. i should when i get home. Hopefully nobody notices. I haven't worn my hero costume since before i started cutting. So the sleeves better hide them.

(I don't know how training works in mha so I'm just gonna skip it 😩 please tell me how the training works so I can maybe make a chapter about that.)

I immediately got ready for hanging out with Jackson. It was already 4:54 by the time I finished getting ready.
I walked out my dorm to the main room where... You guessed it, the bakusquad were. Just my luck. I tried walking past them quietly when immediately bakugou said "Where are you going?" I stopped dead in my tracks not even bothering to look around to speak. "Outside." "Well I knew that do I look like an idiot?!" He said beginning to get mad. "kinda.." I murmured to myself at a quiet volume but not quiet enough. "What?!" He ran up to me grabbing the collar of my shirt while putting his hand up in the air as if he was about to explode me. "Do you wanna say that again?!" "You're an idiot. There. Is that what you wanted?" I said with a serious tone. I honestly wasn't in the mood for his bullshit, I just wanted to see Jack. "That's it!" He exploded me in the face which made me fall back, but before I could even think he pulled me back up and punched me straight in the face, giving me a faint black eye. "Are you done?! Or do you wanna call me an idiot again!"
"Bakugou stop!" Kirishima started screaming "That's enough! You already gave him a black eye!" Kirishima was pointing at me. "....whatever. but he deserves it! And I'll do it again if he calls me an idiot again!"
I didn't even say anything. I just started walking to the entrance and texted Jackson I would be a little late. "Mineta! Hey! What took so long?" I walked up to him with my head down, I didn't want him to see what happened. "nothing. I spilled something in my dorm, I had to clean it up. That's all." I said keeping my head down. "Hmm.." he grabbed my chin and pulled my head up. "W-mineta what happened?! Who did this to you?" He said, he had many mixed emotions on his face to the point where I couldn't even tell what he was feeling. "Nothing. I fell." I said looking to the side. "hmm.. you got beaten up by a blonde boy? Explosion quirk? You called him an idiot right?" He looked at me straight in the eyes. "W-how did you know that?! That's insane! Were you there?!" I stepped back a little with the most shocked expression. "It's easy! I changed my quirk to read your mind!" He said pointing his finger up. "Y-.. you can change your quirk?" I said stepping forward a little. "Yeah. It's pretty rare. Though I can transfer my quirk to anyone at anytime. Im not training to be a hero anyways. I don't really see the point of it." He shrugged his shoulders. "Whoa! That's so cool!!" I said with stars in my eyes. I was really amazed that I could be friends with a person with the most rarest quirk ever. "O-oh.. you think so?" He blushed a little. "Yeah! How about we go to the cafe though. That's a more convenient place to talk than a water fountain." I walked forward a little. "Yeah! After that we should probably treat that black eye of yours."

I'll probably be making the next chapter tomorrow! Please tell me what you think of this so far and what I should add or change. And I haven't really watched mha that much so I don't know how some things work. So if they are wrong please tell me! Anyways, have a nice day/night!