17

AN: Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to upload this chapter, majority of the time was used to draw what you'll be seeing soon. I wanted to write some angst. Maybe next chapter there will be a little backstory 👀

Mineta slammed the door and slid down, sinking into his knees. How could they be this cruel? What did I ever do to them to deserve this...?
Through his tears, he tried to think of events that could equal to this. Bumping into them, being too clingy... wait. Suddenly he thought back to the first day of UA.

💭 FLASHBACK 💭

Class 1A had just been dismissed to go put their new hero costumes on. The class had been split into two by gender. Girls, and boys. Of course, he had lied on his documents, so no one questioned him when he was on his way to the boys locker room. Apruptly, he was pushed by an unkown person.

That was the first incident where Mineta was considered a pervert

That was the first incident where Mineta was considered a pervert. Things like this had always happened to him since them. Someone would sabotage him, or he would accidentally bump into girls. Apparently the girls were fed up with this, and decided to get back at him.
What do I do? Do I call someone? Who would pick up? Maybe I really did deserve this. I've always been too much of a burden. I should've never came here. I don't deserve to be a hero.

Knocking on the door made Mineta stop his brooding. "Who is it?" He sniffled. "Hey, it's Denki." He said through the door. "Look, I heard what the girls did. They don't deserve to be forgiven, but they want you to know that they feel bad." He said the last part sarcastically. "Can, can I come in?" Denki asked. Mineta had already fixed himself to make it look like he hadn't been crying. "Uh, sure. Come in." He yelled. Denki opened the door softly. Mineta was sitting on his bed. His friend sat himself down so he was sitting right next to him. "Do you need to talk about it? I heard the majority of what they did. I can't believe they would use you like that," He started "And I can't believe I had a crush on that guy." He hissed. "Kaminari, you can still have a crush on him. I mean, he did stop before it got too bad." He laughed. Kaminari stared at him in silence. "..What's wrong?" Mineta managed to get out. "I know you're hiding stuff from us." He said crossing his arms. "What do you mean?"
"You know what I mean," He started, "It's like your this one person when I'm talking to you, but when other's talk to you you're completley different." The blond sighed. "Alright, what I'm just trying to say is you can talk to me. I don't get why you're so.. secret-keeping." Mineta thought for a while for what to say next. "Kaminari, I'm fine." Mineta grinned. "No! No you're not!" Denki suddenly snapped at Mineta. "Fuck, I'm sorry. Just forget about it." Denki said closing the door behind him. Mineta was left there feeling very guilty. Why didn't I just tell him? He's a good friend, I can trust him. I can trust him. I can trust him..

??: You always ask who else I talk to at school, right? And I always say nobody? Well, It's because I get to pick and choose who I want to be friends with. If you try hard enough, you can become friends with anyone! But, you should never let yourself be used. Got that?

Got it.