Chapter 11

•Julian•

I watched through the rear view mirror as Noah watched me drive away. I smiled to myself on how cute he looked, his pale skin and red button nose, half his face covered in a scarf I had bought him. His rosey cheeks from the cold. I had to fight the argue to get out of my car and kiss his adorable face all over.

I sighed dreamily as I tried to focus on the road ahead until I heard a notification tone on what sounded like Noah's phone. I looked down and sure enough his phone was resting in the cupholder.

Of course he forgot it. He looked so nervous and shifty when I dropped him off, something told me not to let him go but he insisted he was fine and I didn't want to come out as pushy so I just let it be. But how was he gonna tell the prof that he was there without his phone plus the place looked pretty much empty.

I followed my instincts and made a u turn and followed the way back to the university. My jaw slacked when I saw Noah struggling to escape as his asshole ex, chocked him out. But the time I stopped my car he was thrown over the guy's shoulder out cold.

I cursed under my breath and sprinted towards them but to my luck I was stopped by an intimidating tall guy. He punched me square on the jaw. I stumbled background before I regained my steps. I tried to punch him but he caught it, I tried again but the results were the same so I just kicked him where the sun don't shine.

He collapsed to his knees growling in pain. I hurried past him and just my luck Tyler was speeding off in the distance.

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. What to do now! Think! Think. The cops.

I fished in my pocket and pulled out my phone. My hands were shaking vigorously. As I tried to unlock it, but got it wrong like two times before I finally got it right. I let out a shaky breath listening to it ring.

When they finally picked up I gave them a full account of what happened.

•Noah•

It was dark, I could barely see anything in front of me, I was blindfolded. I tried moving but I was tired spread out on something soft like a starfish.

I pulled my hands trying to break them free but that just hurt my wrist and i ended up giving up.

"You're up," that voice.

That cold voice that hunts my nightmares. I became limp and stopped all movement. My mind flashed back to the last thing that happened. I was gasping for air as he choked me in front of the school gates. How did he know I was there. Knowing Tyler, he's a vengeful bastard and I should have known better than to get comfortable and let my guard down and be happy with Julian.

Oh god! Julian! He's gonna get so worried about me. He is always worrying about me though, god we haven't moved that much in our relationship. Now I'm gonna die here cold and alone wishing I'd just get over the fear and just love him when I had the chance.

My thoughts were brought back to my current situation when the blindfolded was pulled roughly from my eyes. I blinked a few times adjusting to the light that shone harshly above me. Once they did I regretted it, I wish he left it on.

Tyler towered over me with a sadistic smirk on his face.

"Noah, did you really think I'd let you leave me for that asshole?" He chuckled darkly his facial features growing just as dark making me want to shrink into a ball and cry. "You're mine Noah Andrews, don't ever forget that." He spat bitterly than smiled.

Psycho.

"I-im not yours, I don't belong to you," I managed to say though my voice was trembling. His smile instantly dropped.

"I see time away from me has you talking back to me," he gripped my mouth and pressed, hard, "but don't worry, I won't punish you, I'll let that slide because today is a special day, will you be a good boy and corperate?" I nodded frantically not wanting to be hurt anymore than he already has.

He let me go once satisfied with my answer and walked over to a night stand. Only then I had realised that this was my old house. Our bed, where he consistently cheated on me, barely giving me a second glance. Come to think about it, I don't remember the last time I was on this bed even when I was living here.

"I'm going to go out and get some food, then after I eat your going to spread that ass for me like the slut you are," he leaned down to my level our faces inches apart, "I'm going to fuck you so hard you will never forget how far my dick was up your lose ass." He whispered.

He stood up and left.

My eyes stung with tears.

I started to sob. I was so overwhelmed with emotion, fear, disgust, helplessness. I didn't want him touching me, never again. He always hurt me. I don't want him. I wanted Julian. But that's never going to happen. Tyler will never let me leave. I've lost him.

I'm going to die here.