Chapter 7.

•Julian•

It's been weeks since Noah showed up at my doorstep at three in the morning. He's gotten better and he started going to work. He changed his number because his ex kept texting and calling him thankfully that guy hasn't shown up in school. If he does I'll personally kick the shit out of him. Scumbag.

I sat a next to Lia in our Econ class trying to concentrate. I couldn't. Lia kept talking to me and the guys kept making jokes. Of course I laughed but I was careful not to let Noah see, he'd definitely flip out and scold me like a four year old. Just because he's five years older than me he keeps treating me like a child. Lia said something and we laughed Noah heard us and stared at me intently.

Shit.

Class was over and I tried to make my escape but it was no use. Noah was standing at the door with his arms folded across his chest. He pulled me to the side and let everyone leave. I gained looks from my friends but I avoided their gazes. The class was finally empty and he dragged me to his desk. I stood there scratching the back of my neck.

"Julian, how many times do I have to tell you to listen in class. These things are going to be in your exams stupid." He complained

"Come on teach, you can you know....show me what's gonna be on the test eeeh..." I wiggled my eyebrows. He took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes.

"I told you I won't do that. I'll give you the notes but next time listen or you won't be so lucky young man." He said.

"Okay grandpa," I rolled my eyes and he shook his head. "Anyway here, it's lunch you forgot it when you left this morning." I said handing him a brown paper bag from my bag pack.

"Oh, thanks you didn't have to." He said examining the contents of the bag.

"I had to, you always forget to eat or some shit," I said.

"Okay well, I'll be home late tonight so don't wait up it's exam season and I'll be busy."

"Cool, nice day cutie." I said and pinched his cheek.

"Stop, get out of here, idiot." He said swatting my hand away, his face got red, he's so fucking cute, I laughed and put my hands up to show I surrender and left.

I caught up with my friends. They were sitting on a bench. I walked over and sat on the ground next to Greg.

"Julian why did the professor call you are you in some kind of trouble?" Stacey asked.

"No not at all." That's all I said dismissing the conversation. If I was to explain to them why Noah kept calling me I would have to explain why we were close and I didn't want them in Noah's personal life.

The rest of the day we spent at the mall watching a movie and eating food, just fooling around. By the time we departed it was eight at night. I went home home prepared some lasagna and put some for Noah in the fridge. I sat on the couch and ate and just headed to bed after I was tired.

I rolled over and heard a loud thud. I shoot up and hurried to the living room. I found Noah on the floor growling in pain.

"Are you okay dude?” I asked as I turned on the lights.

"Yeah I had a nightmare, I think I just fell off the couch." He said getting up .

"You know you can sleep with me right?" I raised my brow at him.

"Are you sure? Won't you be uncomfortable?"

"Dude I have a king size bed I don't think I'll be uncomfortable now let's go I'm still sleepy." I said and turned and went to my room.

I got in the covers and waited awhile and Noah finally followed. He stood there shyly looking down at his feet hugging his pillow. He looked so small I wanted to just eat him up, but I stopped myself. I lifted the covers inviting him over. He nervously made his way to the bed and finally got in with his back facing me. I pulled the cover over our shoulders.

"Good night cutie." I said.

"Just go to sleep, idiot." He said and I chuckled.

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I blinked myself awake and turned to laying on my stomach to avoid the sun. When my eyes finally adjusted to the light my eyes landed on Noah. His light drown hair was a mess and I could see the freckles on his nose and cheeks. His full peach lips where slightly parted and he was quietly snoring. I smiled.

"Stop staring jackass." He said his voice low and husky filled with sleep. I chuckled.

"I'm asleep." I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His green eyes meeting my grey ones.

"Cause sleeping people have full on conversations."

"Maybe I'm sleep talking." I said and smirked. He rolled his eyes.

We layed there in comfortable silence. I shifted laying on my side while holding eye contact with him. I felt calm and warm. Comfortable. I reached out my hand and curessed his cheek with my thumb.  He closed his eyes I cupped his face and he leaned into my touch. He opened his eyes and I just started at him.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, "fuck."

His face got red and he covered himself completely with the covers.

"Stop fucking around." He said voice slightly muffled. I pulled the covers down revealing his face which was still red.

"I'm serious." I said. I scooted closer and placed a kiss on his forehead, his cheeks then his cute nose then I pecked his soft lips. He buried his face in my chest and I put my hand over waist and drew imaginary circles on his back.

"Asshole." He whispered making me smile. He was so awkward when you showed him affection. I don't think he was used to it and I understood why. We continued to lazy in bed talking about nothing and everything. He never once left my arms.

A loud banging on the door ruined our moment. I told Noah to ignore it but the banging persisted. I decided to go check who it was. I was in shirtless only wearing sweats. My heart dropped when I opened the door.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"