Chapter 1- Dan's POV

“Why don’t we…take it up to your room?” I asked, gazing seductively at the man I was grinding against and biting my lip.  The hard bump currently pressing against my thigh was answer enough and soon I was being dragged into the nearest available elevator. Within seconds of the doors closing I had a very aggressive, very controlling man pinning me to the wall and attacking my lips. This was my favorite part of the job; seeing just how needy I could make a seemingly collected person. The man, Mr. Humbly, I think his name was, moved on to attacking my neck, momentarily making my entire body go rigid.  He didn’t notice though and soon he was reattaching himself to my lips. This man was the CEO of the bioengineering company, SymBiotic. Apparently the plans for a new product that would change all of humankind or something like that were kept in his hotel room in the safe hidden within the room. God knows why he felt it safe to stick the plans for a multi-billion dollar project in a hotel safe, but it sure made my job easier.

The doors of the elevator slid open and Humbly grabbed my wrist and dragged me out. We approached the presidential suite on the top floor and he quickly got his keys out and opened the door.  When we were inside, he shoved me, none to gently, against the wall and recommenced kissing me, this time palming my already hardening erection as well. I kissed back hungrily for a while, before sliding to my knees in front of him and ever so slowly unbuttoning his dress slacks. He groaned deep in his throat as I teased along his waistline. I pulled his underwear down a fraction of an inch and sucked a mark into the sensitive skin there. The noises he was making was enough to tell me I was doing it right. After I felt I had teased enough, I pulled his underwear all the way off and sucked gently on his tip. Suddenly, I took him all the way, my nose brushing against the skin of his lower stomach. There wasn’t that much to take, if I am being totally honest.  When I had taken him as far as I could without him cumming in my mouth, I pulled off with an audible pop and stood up again.

“God you’re good at that,” he growled into me ear.

“I’ve had some practice,”

“Good. That means you know how to ride a cock? How to move that pretty little ass on me? How to fuck yourself so hard you can’t walk in the morning?” his voice was getting deeper the longer he spoke, lust clouding his eyes. He was a pretty man there was no doubt about that. He had dark, curly hair and bright green eyes. He couldn’t have been older than thirty or so but he look about twenty five with his chiseled chest and sculpted job. I could have picked a worse line of work, I thought. He practically dragged me to the bedroom and wasted no time in getting both him and me naked.

“Where’s the lube?” I asked. He had slid a condom onto himself and was slowly rubbing up and down his member as he watched me.

“We aren’t using lube,” he responded authoritatively, “I’m gonna make you hurt so much that you can’t sit down, baby,” he growled into my ear, thrusting full and hard into me. So he was one of those people I thought. At least I had stretched myself before so it wouldn’t hurt as bad, but it would still hurt to sit down. He was thrusting faster and faster now, edging on both of our orgasms. He was stroking me in time with his thrusts and I felt the all too familiar white pleasure pooling in the pit of my stomach. His thrusts were becoming erratic and his strokes sloppy. It didn’t matter though, his nest thrust sent me over the edge. My orgasm must have sent him over the edge, too, because as soon as I came down from my high, he was screaming with pleasure, his hips bucking frantically. When he finally relaxed, he collapsed face first on the bed, pulling out of me and passing out nearly in the same moment. That made my job easy. I got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower and inspected myself in the mirror. My ass already hurt and it would probably be a while before I could sit comfortably again but it wasn’t anything I couldn’t handle. The bruises on my hips were a different situation though. Sighing, I stepped into the warm water and lathered myself in the fancy hotel soaps. I stood under the water until it began to run cold and my hands were prickled and prune like. Now it was time for work. I crept into the bedroom and silently put on my clothes, leaving the bowtie untied and my hair a mess.