Epilogue

Chloe’s POV

I’m woken up by banging and screaming. I had stayed over at Luke’s house while the guys stayed at Ashton’s house.

“What the fuck guys!” I shout, holding my hands over my ears to block out the loudness.

“Sorry Chloe, but it’s time to get up! Get ready, we’ll be waiting outside.” They tell me.

I get dressed into a button down and some skinny jeans. Once I’m done getting dressed, we all leave for the salon.

*********

Once we get back, I slip on my dress and that’s when I start to think. What if Michael didn't want to get married anymore? What if he left me at the alter? I begin to panic and the girls notice something is not right.

“Guys, I can’t do this!” I shout.

The stop what they are doing and just stare at me.

“What? Of course you can.” Nicki assures me.

“Go get Luke!” I instruct her.

She shouts at one of my cousins to go get Luke and they immediately leave the room.

I hear a knock on the door a few minutes later.

“Chloe, it’s Luke. Can I come in?” He asks.

“Yeah.” I squeak nervously.

He comes in and sits besides me on the bed.

“Why are you so nervous?” He asks.

“Just pre-wedding jitters.” I reply.

“You shouldn't have any. Chloe, that boy is hopelessly in love with you. You are that boy’s world! Michael checked into rehab, just for you. He was so fucking broken when you left him, I didn't think he’d ever be happy again. When you took him back, he was so happy. Michael isn't much for relationships, but when he likes a girl, he’s gonna do everything he can to get her. For her to be his. Trust me, we all thought Michael would be the last one to marry someone, out of all of us. But look at us now, he’s getting hitched first. Trust me when I say he wants this just as bad as you do! He honestly wouldn't have it any other way. And he’ll be over the moon once he hears he’s gonna be a daddy!” Luke tells me.

“Thank you, Luke. I really don’t know what I would do without any of you. You’ve helped me so much.” I reply.

“Chloe, you’re like a sister to me. I want nothing but for both of you to be happy. You both make each other happy and that makes me happy. Your love for each other is undeniable and unbreakable. Michael may be an idiot sometimes, but I know his love for you is 100% real. He may have hurt you in the past, but this is him making up for that.” He says.

“Okay, I better finish getting ready. Thank you, Luke.” I reply.

He quickly hugs me and scurries out of the room. As I look at myself, I hear my phone buzz. Nicki hands it to me and I see it’s a text from Michael.

From: Mikey, my hubby <3 <3

I love you to the moon and back. I can’t wait till I get to call you Chloe Clifford. See you at the altar, baby! xx

To: Mikey, my hubby <3 <3

I’ll be the one in white! xx

Luke was gonna walk down the aisle with Nicki then he was gonna come back and walk down the aisle with me. Since my parents basically disowned me once they found out what I was up to, they basically said they wanted nothing to do with me or my wedding. Luke offered to walk me down the aisle and I gladly accepted his offer.