Chapter 9

Chloe's POV

I wake up and turn on the entertainment news while scrolling through twitter. I hear them start talking about Ash and turn it up.

5 Seconds of Summer fans are going to be pretty bummed over this news. The Aussie boyband was forced to cancel part of their tour with One Direction because bandmate Ashton Irwin is in the hospital after undergoing surgery for a case of appendicitis. Earlier yesterday, they posted this on their official band twitter: “Hi guys, as you may have heard, Ash has been admitted to UCLA Medical Center here in LA. We do not know of his condition yet. All we know is that Nicki rushed him to the hospital and that he was in a lot of pain. Until we find out what’s going on, we will most likely not be touring with One Direction. :( We will keep you updated as soon as we hear more. Keep thinking of Ash and keep him in your prayers! :)” Later on, as we waited for more news, they posted this on their twitter page: “Hi guys, so we have an update for you all. Ashton has come down with a case of appendicitis and just got out of surgery. He’s doing great and will be back up & running in no time, but he’ll need to rest up for the next week or so...” the guys announced. “Unfortunately, this means that we will not be joining One Direction for about 2 weeks.” “We are so sorry to everyone that had planned on seeing us,” 5SOS added. “We were so excited to come see you all and we never want to make any of you sad... We hope you understand! Thanks so much for supporting all we do, we love you. Can’t wait for us four lads to get back on the road (minus one band appendix) and rock out with you all again soon!” Later that day, Chloe was seen yelling at the fans and she didn’t seem too happy. Later on, she posted an apology on the 5SOS twitter page. “Hey guys, Chloe again. I’m sorry for all the fans I yelled at earlier. It may have seemed a little harsh, but I know what Ashton is feeling like right now. I’ll tell you guys soon how I know what Ashing is feeling like, but for now, just know I am truly sorry for yelling at the fans like that. It was out of line. I love the guys fans so much and they are so supportive. But for now, we need the fans to take a break from running after the boys. We need to focus on Ash getting better and it would be best if the fans kept their distance until Ash is 100% better. Thank you so much for all the support! We love you guys SOO much!” Well, apology accepted Chloe and we hope you feel better soon, Ashton.

They started talking about some other celebrity and how they got completely smashed at some party last night and I turned it back down. I feel someone grab my hand and I yelp out in surprise.

I hear Mikey chuckle, “Sorry to scare you.” He says.

“Do you think I did the right thing? Do you think I handled that okay?” I ask him worriedly.

“Chloe, you handled that perfectly and of course I think you did the right thing.” He tells me.

I sit on his lap while his arms are wrapped around my waist. We just sit there in the comfortable silence. Eventually, Michael looks at me, signaling me he wants to talk to me alone. We get up and leave, going down to the lobby and walking outside.

“Chloe, I want to ask you something.” He says.

“Go ahead.” I tell him.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” He asks.

“Michael, why me? And why now?” I ask.

“I know now probably isn’t the best time. I know Ashton is in the hospital and we are going back on tour in two weeks. But, I couldn’t wait any longer. Everytime I’m with you it’s like I’m meeting you all over again. Chloe, I love being around you ever since I first saw you. Your eyes are absolutely fucking gorgeous. Your laugh, god your laugh is my favorite sound in the world, besides your singing, of course. And, let’s face it, you look fucking hot --” I cut him off by kissing him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He’s startled at first, but starts kissing me back, wrapping his arms around my waist. We stand their kissing for a few minutes until we both pull away.

Michael rests his forehead on mine, “I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time!” He whispers.

We both can’t smiling at each other as we head inside. As we walk in the room, everyone stares at us.

“Oh my god, look at the smiles on their faces. They totally kissed!! OMG, you guys are so cute.” Ashton fangirls, giggling.

We both blush, “I’m so happy, I think I’m gonna tweet the fans now.” Ashton says, giggling again.

He must be really happy. I wonder if he knew that Mikey and I would eventually end up together?

@Ashton5SOS: Sup guys! I’m so sorry to anyone I’ve let down, I promise we will make it up to ya! I’ll be better soon, thanks for all the love xx

I favorite and retweet this tweet. I decide to tweet on my account.

@ChloeFallenAngelz: Probably one of the best days of my life!! :D <3

I log off twitter and Mikey sits down, pulling me onto his lap. He whispers things in my ear and I keep giggling. Ashton keeps smiling at us, taking pictures. I hear Ashton take another picture and I glare at him.

“Stop taking fucking pictures of us!” I shout at him.

He stares at me in shock, but he puts his phone away. He looks like he’s about to cry and I start to feel bad for yelling at him.

“Oh my god, Ash. I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you!” I explain.

“Ashy, cheer up! I sorry!” I pout, giving him the puppy dog face.

“It’s okay, Chloe. I know you didn’t mean to yell at me. I forgive you!” He says, holding out his arms for a hug.

I hug him gently and go to sit on Mikey’s lap again. I get on twitter to see what’s going on.

@ChloeFallenAngelz: Almost made @Ashton5SOS cry! I feel so bad. Making him cry is like making a puppy cry! But, I managed to cheer him up though! :)

I see Michael scrolling through something on his phone. He laughs and I see him typing.

@Michael5SOS: @ChloeFallenAngelz, @Ashton5SOS Don’t worry babe, he’s a happy puppy now! :) I think it’s adorable you just called him a sad puppy, baby! ;)

I laugh and I see him typing again. I get a notification that he mentioned me.

@Michael5SOS: Today is one of the happiest days of my life! @ChloeFallenAngelz makes me really happy!! :D pic.twitter.com/hl0izVFM1L

I smile, pecking him on the lips. I hear a camera click and I break the kiss. I get a notification from Instagram. I saw Ashton posted a picture of Mikey and I, tagging us in the picture.

The caption read: @MichaelGClifford and @ChloeRosewood, could they get any cuter? Definitely my OPT!! <3 :*

I giggle, planting another kiss on Mikey’s lips. As I’m about to pull away, he pulls me back in. I start smiling into the kiss and so does he. We both pull away, still smiling like idiots. I rest my head on his chest as he whispers in my ear. I cannot stop giggling, I’m just really happy.

Eventually it gets late and we have to leave. As soon as we get home, I get on twitter.

@ChloeFallenAngelz: Definitely one of the greatest days of my life. :) :) :) @Michael5SOS thank you for today, Mikey. <3 :*

Michael crawls into bed and pulls me closer to him. I lay down and I bury my face in his neck.

“Goodnight beautiful.” He says.

I slowly fall asleep to Mikey’s quiet snores.