Chapter 100 Return of the Speedsters.

Countdown: 29 days until Grass invasion.
*Grass Hideout, Labatory, Afternoon*

(Credit to thes person. Found it google.)
The tubes begin to drain.

"All nine are ready to be released." Nurse Octavius says.

"Excellent." Ms.Bowkin smiles.

"Are you sure it's wise to let them out now?" Overgirl asks.

"She's right. I see no need to show those kids what we are capable over and over." Doc ock says.

"I just want them to understand that no amount of planning will help them. Plus, with the recent events, I can't afford to take any chances. And killing them would be no fun." Ms.Bowkin says.

"Preparing to open the tubes." Nurse Octavius says.

"Vitals are normal." Doctor Strange states.

"Heart rate is normal." Marlize says.

"Everything about them is normal." Killer Frost shrugs.

"I rather not take any chances. Have the stablizers ready just in case." Ms.Bowkin says.

"Way ahead of you." Doc ock says.

The tubes full opens. Nurse Octavius and Doc ready their mechanical arms. All nine people begin to open their eyes. Rick and Shane were standing guard with Bane and Tamia as backup.

"How do you all feel?" Ms.Bowkin asks.

The female eyes glow blue and speeds towards Ms.Bowkin. Overgirl grabs the female arm rather quickly and grips on her wrist.

"My. Seems to me you still act like the wild animal I once know." Ms.Bowkin says.

"Tch!" the female clicks her tougne. "Let go of my wrist."

"It's alright overgirl." Ms.Bowkin says.

Overgirl lets go of the female's wrist. The female steps back.

"Why are we awake? Is it time for the invasion?" the man cracks his neck.

"Not yet. We still have time." Ms.Bowkin says.

"Oh? Is that right?" the other man asks.

"Does thawne want to use us as practice for the invasion?" the third man asks.

"Thawne is dead." Ms.Bowkin states.

The nine looked surprised.

"H-How? He's like one of the fastest and strongest out of the speedsters." the female says.

"Ember managed to catch him off guard." Ms.Bowkin says.

"Well. He did always act like he knows everything." the fourth man shrugs.

"SO what about Zoom or Savitar?" the second female stretches.

"Zoom was killed by one of LA Resident Academy student. Savitar was killed by my daughter." Ms.Bowkin states.