Chapter 6 Finding Information

A/N: I'm skipping the part where Elaine found Unordinary on Seraphina bed. Just a head's up.

As Blyke reads his book, he notices Remi slamming down the books on the table.

"I don't get why the teachers have to give out tests at the end of the quarter. Now I have a million tests to make up." Remi says, looking disappointed.

"Remi? When did you get back?" Blyke asks.

"Late, last night." Remi replies. "Alright Blyke, fill me in. What did I miss last week?" she asks.

"Nothing much. We defeated Agwin in turf wars." Blyke replies. "Seraphina substitute you as Queen. Oh, there's a secret only royals can know about." he whispers.

Remi leans in to listen.

"Apparently, Seraphina's friend kicked Arlo's ass in turf wars." Blyke says quietly.

"Well duh! I already knew that." Remi states.

"What? But how?" Blyke questions her.

"Everyone is talking about in the hallways. Apparently, she's one of the new students that just came." Remi says.

"Oh. I wonder if she's gonna challenge you for the Queen title." Blyke asks.

"Well that would take things off my chest. But I would like to meet this girl though. Hopefully we could be friends instead of enemies." Remi says cheerfully.

"Anyways, why did you go home? You left so suddenly. Is everything alright?" Blyke asks.

Remi looks shocked.

"Remi?" Blyke looked concerned.

"I... I have to attend a funeral... because my brother was murdered." Remi says, looking sad.

*Small time skip*

"Man, at least I barely making it." John says.

"You can do better" Oliva states. "All you need is some studying."

"She's right. You can't be dumb all the time" Mia comments.

"Geez, thanks for making things better" John jokily says.

*BUMP*

John drops his papers as he bumps into Arlo.

"Oh, it's you again." Arlo says as he looks at John. "Ever heard of a binder?"

"Oh yeah sorry. I just got my grades back and was reading the teachers comments." John replies.

Arlo looks at John's grades. He notices Mia and Oliva looking at him. He bends down to help John collect his papers.

"Woah! The king bow downed to the cripple?"

"Never thought I see the day"

"What is the world coming too?"

Arlo snaps. "Don't you all have better things to do?" he asks. "Here" Arlo gives the papers to John.

"Ah thanks." John says.

"Don't mention it. Next time, watch where you're walking." Arlo walks away. He notices Oliva and Mia looking at him.

"Come on, let's go." Oliva says.

"Just be careful next time." Mia says.

Arlo smiles as he texts Isen to meet up with him. After some time, Isen enters a empty classroom and sees Arlo waiting for him.

"Arlo, you called for me?" Isen asks.

"Isen, I'm gonna need your expertise. You can find any sort of information on anyone, right?" Arlo asks.

"Well yeah but that's an overstatement. But what kind of info are you looking for?" Isen asks.

"Do you happen to know a guy name John in your grade?" Arlo asks.

"The cripple that hangs out wth Seraphina? Yeah, he's pretty infamous. Why are you interested in him?" Isen questions him with concern.

"I had a few encounters with him and he seems suspicious. He's powerless and completely unaware of his surrounding, gets mediocre grades and he has no respect for the social hierarchy." Arlo states.

"So what?" Isen questions.

"Someone as useless as him should've been put in his place ages ago. Yet somehow, he got into one of the top schools and can casually get along with Seraphina. The facts don't add up. I want you to look into it. Find out what he's hiding, what's his history and how he got into Wellston." Arlo says.

"That's it? I think your just overthinking it. He's probably just lucky. You don't need to waste your time on-" Isen gets interrupted.

"Isen!" Arlo shouts. "I don't remember asking for your opinions."

"Ah, my bad." Isen replies.

"Oh I forgot to mention. There were two girls with him. And I don't believe they are weak as well. I notice that they weren't scared when they saw me. I also want you to look into it. One of them has black hair and the other has silver hair." Arlo says.

"Okay, leave everything to me!" Isen says. As he turns around and begins to leave. He stops when Arlo says something.

"Isen! Keep your mouth shut this time" Arlo says as his eyes glow.