Chapter 135 LA Resident Academy/ Unexpected Guest

*10 minutes later, LA Resident Academy*

"Welcome to LA Resident Academy." Warlen says.

"Principal Zolomon. It's a pleasure to meet you in person." Desmond says.

"Yes. A pleasure to meet you. Also you Headmaster Vaughn." Warlen says.

"Yes. I am surprised you decided to do this Turf War so soon. There was still plenty of time to prepare for this." Vaughn says.

".........." Warlen smiles. "Yes. However, let's just get this over with. I tend to be very busy because of all the villains we still need to deal with. Insuring the world is safe from the threats that lie before them."

"Strong words. For someone who has been doing this without any of us knowing." Desmond says. "Somehow, never reach our ears."

"Could say I have my ways." Warlen says.

"Is that it?" Mia points at the stadium.

"That's right. That's where the ultimate turf wars will take place." Warlen says. "Plus, it's a event that people of Los Angeles want to see."

"Oh? We getting a audience." Arlo says.

"You'll get use to it." Warlen says. "Come with me." Warlen turns around and enters the academy.

The others follow.

LA Resident Academy students were rushing. Some were carrying supplies. Some were taking the food outside.

"As you can see. We are making last minute changes." Warlen says.

"Say. My step daughter said she wouldn't mind attending here. And I wonder if you could accept her." Desmond says.

".........." "I'm afraid that won't be possible." Warlen says.

"Aww..!" Alice frowns.

"Don't take it personally. But there is something you need to know. Why I can't accept any students." Warlen says.

"Then what about Jessica, Lena, Rose and Melissa?" Sabrina asks.

"They'll be going back with the rest of you." Warlen says. "I'll explain more when we reach my office."

Desmond and Vaughn looked concern.

*Principal's Relaxing Room*

Mr.Lyx closes the door. Mrs.Petal and Ms.Snow stand behind Warlen.

"Do you see that timer?" Warlen points.

Everyone looks at the timer.

01:16:18:23

01:16:18:22

01:16:18:21

01:16:18:20

"What's it counting down for?" Gabriel asks.

"The moment that hits zero. We will die." Warlen says.

Everyone widen their eyes.

"More specifically. Everyone who was killed two years ago in Los Angeles will die. At the same time." Warlen says.

"How? How is that possible?" Desmond asks.

"Two years ago. A villain by the name Diego with his gang attacked Los Angeles. With the power source he wielded called The Book of Destiny." Warlen starts.

Elijah and Jaya look surprised.

"Like I said. It's too weak compare to the book of destiny. A powerful power source. luckily I manage to destroy it when I killed Diego. *scoff* Can't believe he thought he can manipulate destiny with ease. Arrogant bastard." Kevin says.